No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I thought I was quick and that you where having your quarterly 4 hour sleep.
    about 18 hours before you picked him up.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

"well , walt......let's just hope collins can kerry them..." -horatio

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I thought I was quick and that you where having your quarterly 4 hour sleep.
      that's only during drafts

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        with the emergence of lee evans and steve smith coming back, i have so many good receivers I don't know what to do with them...

did anyone catch that one handed grab by braylon? he's definitely the number one option in FRISCO now.
        That catch was sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          That catch was sick.
          everyone acts like he can't catch when santonio and crotch rot had more drops than him last year. it's nonsense.

He'll be the #1 in San Fran for whatever that's worth, Crabby can't seem to get his ish together

Comment

• Goin to the Eagles game tonight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Goin to the Eagles game tonight!!
              Nice!!!!!

So if vick is there at 5 in a ppr league that has bonuses for plays over 40 yards and runs over 20 yards as well as every 5 completions after 5 would i be a fool not to take vick?

Comment

• Stone-hands McBeardsly will forever be known as stone-hands, even if he catches 80/80 this year. Just like Moss will always be the douche who quits on the field.

I'm surprised that he went for 4 mill though. I figured he would cost more to keep than Holmes but I guess not. Also surprised he didn't call Indy. How the fark can he not help Indy's offense? That's why I think Indy isn't committed to winning. Either that or no one wants to play with Manning.

Tennessee should get rid of cj2. He's becoming a poison.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 08-25-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Goin to the Eagles game tonight!!

Lucky. Give an opinion on the 1st team safety and linebacker positions after the game. I doubt it will be aired over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Stone-hands McBeardsly will forever be known as stone-hands, even if he catches 80/80 this year. Just like Moss will always be the douche who quits on the field.

I'm surprised that he went for 4 mill though. I figured he would cost more to keep than Holmes but I guess not. Also surprised he didn't call Indy. How the fark can he not help Indy's offense? That's why I think Indy isn't committed to winning. Either that or no one wants to play with Manning.

Tennessee should get rid of cj2. He's becoming a poison.
                    they need to do it before my draft on sunday. i have the 5th pick and I"m sure he'll be there. so will vick. any opinion on my above post flick about vick?

braylon couldn't get signed, bad market for him this year. i have no problem with the hate but its just not true anymore.

Comment

• lol, I'd still take Brady. But, in that kind of league, I don't think you can go wrong with Vick. A league like that is tailor made for him.

But they cut Bob and Manning was willing to take a salary cut. They didn't sign anyone significant and for the amount of money he went to the niners for, it makes no sense for Braylon to not go to Indy. I mean... Niners(4 mill) or Colts (xx mill)?

Comment

Working...
                      X