BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    holy shi t!!!! It's alive!

Where you been? Rich Loc's been trying to steal your team.

old codger

I've been on vacation. France in bad weather = lots of 'degustation'. You should have been there Walt. Right up your alley.

I've skimmed through this thread. Lots of good laughs. You guys are still are prime.

Comment

• free agency news:

chicago bears sign nnamdi asomugha (cornerback) , brandon membane (defensive tackle) , charles johnson (defensive end) and sidney rice (wide receiver)

:wank:

Comment

• Game on!

http://www.nfl.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I've been on vacation. France in bad weather = lots of 'degustation'. You should have been there Walt. Right up your alley.

I've skimmed through this thread. Lots of good laughs. You guys are still are prime.
          i thought you were dead.

but sadly it turned out to be just wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i thought you were dead.

but sadly it turned out to be just wishful thinking.
            I was in France. Not Norway. Typical Fatyank. Thinks Europe is one country.

I see you put me in your division huh? I'll spank you silly just like last year.

Comment

GLad you're back Elder, are you ready to take McNabb off my hands now? I'l cut you a deal and take that young dumb whippersnapper Matt Ryan off your hands. you can get an established name at QB.

I would love to sauce it up throughout France. Especially at some of the Cognac houses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                free agency news:

chicago bears sign nnamdi asomugha (cornerback) , brandon membane (defensive tackle) , charles johnson (defensive end) and sidney rice (wide receiver)

:wank:
                FA starts tuesday. But yes, the Bears have a lot of holes in their roster.

Comment

I was in France. Not Norway. Typical Fatyank. Thinks Europe is one country.

I see you put me in your division huh? I'll spank you silly just like last year.
                  you put yourself in my division.

pack it in.

you have no chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    FA starts tuesday. But yes, the Bears have a lot of holes in their roster.
                    nonsense.

only holes bears have is on offense.

we don't need an offense.

Comment

• Niners are going to swoop in last minute, and grab Kolb right out from under the Cardinals.

Comment

Working...
                      X