BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    red k given.
    lol, what for? I'm just letting you know what I heard. He had surgery on his neck for heaven's sake. He may go out like Edge. If he doesn't miss again, so what. If he misses a game, at least you would have been forewarned.

Comment

• Tua, you might want to trade Manning and Romo, and hang on to Kolb. He's the only one not coming off a surgery.

Comment

• LeSean McCoy
        Matt Forte
        CJ Spiller
        Mike Tolbert
        Mike Goodson
        Justin Forsett

Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          LeSean McCoy
          Matt Forte
          CJ Spiller
          Mike Tolbert
          Mike Goodson
          Justin Forsett

If your boy Jahvid can keep from getting a boo-boo on his toe, my RB's will be right there with yours.

Comment

• Just saw your offer, Chunk. There's no way I'm giving up Andre Johnson and another player for Lawfirm and Benson.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Just saw your offer, Chunk. There's no way I'm giving up Andre Johnson and another player for Lawfirm and Benson.
              LOL. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Just saw your offer, Chunk. There's no way I'm giving up Andre Johnson and another player for Lawfirm and Benson.
                That was an insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  If your boy Jahvid can keep from getting a boo-boo on his toe, my RB's will be right there with yours.

Lawfirm will be good. You can throw Benson out with the bath water.

I still hate that guy. Benson set the Bears great franchise back at least two years.

Comment

• Change the name of the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      lol, what for? I'm just letting you know what I heard. He had surgery on his neck for heaven's sake. He may go out like Edge. If he doesn't miss again, so what. If he misses a game, at least you would have been forewarned.
                      he's fine.

just precaution to take it easy in the preseason.

peyton manning 510 out of 540 , 5000 yards , 45 td's , 1 int (deflection) , 0 times sacked

Comment

Working...
                      X