Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    the scoring is not jacked up.

the scoring is just different.

it's only jacked up if you don't have a qb.

everyone has a qb......well except you and vet.
    My QB is fine. I went for a guy that I thought would throw for about 3k yards, with few interceptions.

I had no idea that our league was going to be dominated by QB's that score 500 fantasy points.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      This is pretty much what it boils down to. We should read and understand the scoring in the league.

But something about QB's, in a ppr league, scoring 300 more points per season than a pass catching, thousand yard rushing running back seems a bit weird.
      not everyone is gonna score that much more than a top rb.

only a couple.

besides qb's always score way more than rb's every year. look at last year's scores for qb's.

the difference is that our scoring hurts bad qb's more.

it's not the rb's that are affected. ppr helps rb's.

it's our scoring HURTS bad qb's whereas in other leagues bad qb's don't hurt your team as long as they put up yards and td's.

in this league if your qb throws incompletions and interceptions and gets sacked it hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        My QB is fine. I went for a guy that I thought would throw for about 3k yards, with few interceptions.

I had no idea that our league was going to be dominated by QB's that score 500 fantasy points.
        not all of them will score that much.

maybe a couple. same as last year almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Lol, you had a backdoor deal with Chunk who pulled a brutus on you and took AP. Which allowed Captain Comeback to fall to me.

Oh yeah. After hearing some stuff. You may want to hold onto Romo for at least the 1st wk. Rumors going around saying Peyton may miss a game because of his neck.
          oh i was exagerrating. i was just teasing chunk and jerck.

i do that a lot. take what i say with a grain of salt when talking fantasy.

i joke around or exagerrate a lot.

peyton hurt??????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought he was recovered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• There's no way Peyton's missing the first game.

Comment

• Breaking News: Peyton wont be ready for training camp.

Not really big news he knws that offense like he knows his family.

Comment

• Well, that is what espn was reporting. Peyton was meeting with team doctors or something of that effect. Saying he may miss a game. If he misses at least one game, then it will most likely be the first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Well, that is what espn was reporting. Peyton was meeting with team doctors or something of that effect. Saying he may miss a game. If he misses at least one game, then it will most likely be the first game.
                  red k given.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Breaking News: Peyton wont be ready for training camp.

Not really big news he knws that offense like he knows his family.
                    peyton is gonna suck the 1st couple of games.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-to-rehab-neck

"Manning's agent, Tom Condon, told "NFL Total Access" on Wednesday that Manning's recovery is on schedule"

"On schedule" is good enough for me.

He'll be playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X