No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Everyone said that last year. Especially Walt.
    i believed in you last year.

and my reward was.........

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Brees is ppr magic. And they have sucky backs so he's going light it up this year.

Except of course against the Bears.

I'd bench him that week, cuz he's gonna get pummelled.

I hope that game goes down, cuz im going.

Comment

• I was on my own last year. Most hated man in the league after that Miles Austin trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I hope that game goes down, cuz im going.
          they say the lockout will for sure be done by this week.

Comment

• Can I join this year fellas? I've been here long enough to feel like it's "ok" to ask lol

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Not really. I took him at a good time. I have a specific use for him and that's it. I didn't bank on him carrying my team. He will fit the role of Hassleback on my previous team. Hassleback wouldn't be considered great but guess what? On Tom's bye all he has to do is manage the game, modest points. Same for Cutler.

I ain't trippin though. Someone will want him later on because despite the interceptions he doesn't rack them up all in one game.
              Yes it is the O-line. If you get sacked consistently enough, it will undoubtly effect your game. To where, even if your not being rushed, your brain automatically believes it is being rushed. Which makes a guy throw too early or take big chances when he doesn't have too.
              Just look at david carr, he didn't suck but his situation caused him to never become anything.
              David carr????? Cmon, dude sucked. Cutler is a little better, give him sone credit flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Can I join this year fellas? I've been here long enough to feel like it's "ok" to ask lol
                it's full. maybe next year.

just talk football with us. then we know you're knowledgable and you can take chunk or jreckoning's spot.

since they're getting the boot next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  they say the lockout will for sure be done by this week.
                  Will that be in time for the saints to get their first two easy wins in weeks 1 and 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    David carr????? Cmon, dude sucked. Cutler is a little better, give him sone credit flick.
                    Carr was good, he was thrown to the wolves too early and got sacked the most ever. Never was the same since. PTSD.

Cutler got killed in 09 and got killed 10. So it's in his mind, gives him an ichy trigger finger.

Oh btw. Guess who has Brees' #1 and #2 receivers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      I was on my own last year. Most hated man in the league after that Miles Austin trade.
                      Rightfully so...

Comment

Working...
                      X