No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    we had this grand master plan of hogging qb's and defenses.

the **** left me hanging on the qb thing because peyton hillis was available (his fluke from last year. he'll be screwed this year.)

so i left him hanging on the defenses.

i think he put all the defenses on a list and when he logged off the autopick took all of them.
    LOL. I figured you two had something going. Your strategy was obvious after you took Romo. I honestly didn't notice Jen Jen was taking defenses until after the draft was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      screw you then.

when shonn greene gets 350 touches this year......you'll be sorry for turning him down.
      oh he'll get the touches

i hate lots of players i keep on my FF team

whats the offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        oh he'll get the touches

i hate lots of players i keep on my FF team

whats the offer?
        you won't like it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Chi know their weakness now. They will fix that porous O-line.

Add that he won't have wet behind the ears receivers and Forte has come into his own. Jay will be looking at that check down all day. Greg Olson is a reliable target.

You would play Jay when he plays a crap team. Not when he is playing Baltimore. That is how you get true value out of him. Like when he plays Tampa, that's why I have him. He will light that defense up.

AND you would be getting him for nothing. I'm not Tua asking for a peyton package deal. I would be fine letting him go for a backup rb or manningham.
          They can't fix that O-Line overnight. And besides that, I can't really wait until week 8, if Cassell underachieves.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            LOL. I figured you two had something going. Your strategy was obvious after you took Romo. I honestly didn't notice Jen Jen was taking defenses until after the draft was over.
            jenjen backstabbed me. chunk too.

chunk was suppose to take brady.

then jenjen was suppose to grab rivers and brees.

i was suppose to grab shaub and romo after manning.

chunk stabbed me in the back for adrian peterson.

jenjen did it for much , much , much less.

i need new fantasy crimeys. walt and burner next year.

Comment

They can't fix that O-Line overnight. And besides that, I can't really wait until week 8, if Cassell underachieves.
              It's not people changes, it's protection changes. They lined up 5 w/o te constantly against an 8 man blitz. It's an easy fix.

lol, i didn't even know you had cassel. You want to complain about Jay when Cassel is your guy with a spread-o qb as your backup?

don't worry. you'll take a second look at him when KC is being KC like always and Newton looks like jamarcus.

After wk 7 is when I am dealing him. Just remember, it's a #1 for nothing.

Comment

It's not people changes, it's protection changes. They lined up 5 w/o te constantly against an 8 man blitz. It's an easy fix.

lol, i didn't even know you had cassel. You want to complain about Jay when Cassel is your guy with a spread-o qb as your backup?

don't worry. you'll take a second look at him when KC is being KC like always and Newton looks like jamarcus.

After wk 7 is when I am dealing him. Just remember, it's a #1 for nothing.
                Yep, all Cassell did last year was throw for as many yards, more touchdowns, and a ton less interceptions. Also sacked damn near 30 times less. You realize we get docked points for interceptions and sacks, right?

Talk to me in week 8, if Cutler hasn't thrown 12 picks, and been sacked 30 times, maybe we'll talk.

Comment

Yep, all Cassell did last year was throw for as many yards, more touchdowns, and a ton less interceptions. Also sacked damn near 30 times less. You realize we get docked points for interceptions and sacks, right?

Talk to me in week 8, if Cutler hasn't thrown 12 picks, and been sacked 30 times, maybe we'll talk.

lol, Cutler is a situational guy. Your telling me you will play Cassell against Pitt. When Cutler plays Miami? (examples)

We can talk. I don't "need" any one position until wk 11. Cutler will be available to all comers by then though. Just don't play him when he sees Baltimore or Giants. When he plays the Lions terrible DBs, you know it's time to play.

He's just like romo. Easy to point out his faults. But still kills in certain situations.

Comment

• cutler is god.

Comment

lol, Cutler is a situational guy. Your telling me you will play Cassell against Pitt. When Cutler plays Miami? (examples)

We can talk. I don't "need" any one position until wk 11. Cutler will be available to all comers by then though. Just don't play him when he sees Baltimore or Giants. When he plays the Lions terrible DBs, you know it's time to play.

He's just like romo. Easy to point out his faults. But still kills in certain situations.
                      It's not Cutler that I hate. I've always thought he had a ton of potential. It's the fact that I haven't seen anything that suggests to me that they give a damn about protecting his big ass.

If they give him time to throw the ball, he'll be god.

Comment

Working...
                      X