Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accuse plagiarism without one source. typical of a self-aggrandizing, sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton aka SickRacistThug's lap dog View Post
      i, i, i, me, me, me
      pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Wrath View Post
        pathetic

I think everybody knows what's what. Aside from your little muslim friend who is so affluent that he spends every night on the internet arguing until at least 3am his time.

go get flucked you skinny runt. talk trash on the next because i know your little ass isn't talking all this trash in real life. Some Foster's drinking bad ass would have you sitting in kangaroos pouch till he says you can leave.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post

essence of butt-hurt faggot and weeping darkie
          Last edited by Son Of Wrath; 09-25-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
            buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe.

^^ that's right, mr. workingclass pub professor/messageboard lecturer! regurgitate those well-worn slogans, snippets, buzzphrases and soundbites and sew them together to form a really basic, obvious statement that offers no insight to the subject! affect the manner of one who is pondering the "profound question" then respond with an inexpertly woven patchwork of borrowed phrases, ultimately shying far away from offering any firm determination of your own, before tacking on a pseudo-lofty valedictory pointing to a nonexistent moral! (LMFAO, "learn a lesson from" what, exactly?) that'll make it look like you're a learned scholar talking down to a stupid person who isn't seeing through your intelletual fraudulence like plate-glass, LOLOLOL!

i'd hang 'em up if i were you. fewer and fewer are buying the act. although i suppose you've at least still got t-hoe and a couple other really stupid ones to validate you ("gee, you're a real clever felluh, piggy", LMAOOOOO).

ps. you've been misspelling 'feind drinnen' for 8 years,

maybe it's about time you 1.) learned how to spell it, 2.) got some new material to make yourself seem 'intelligent' with. =]

you dirty riff-raff.
            Saw this, didn't bother to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

squealpiggy, the pathetic, unoriginal, spineless, brain dead, soulless cockroach getting obliterated with one single post exposing his pseudo-intellectual folly

anytime you squealpiggy ball-hangers want to worship the words of this limp-dicked f*ggot, just remember him for being nothing more than an unintelligent cretin who succeeds in only piecing together buzz-words and flaccid catchphrases in order to get a few "hooorah you owned him dude, you're a leader for our atheist cause" slogans hurled at him. squealpiggy is a weak-minded propagandist but his beastly followers are even more pathetic, you know who you are. yes, those who champion that same, silly ideological stance, you know, the one where you aren't able to form an opinion that isn't borrowed from some second-rate pseudo intellectual (i.e. Hitchens)

suck a ****ing **** you fraud

SickRacistThug is an unrelenting dynamo
              Welcome back "stones". "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Welcome back "stones". "peeleft:
                "Stones!" was never banned. Don't know why he dosen't use that account.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  "Stones!" was never banned. Don't know why he dosen't use that account.
                  Forgot the password? Doesn't really matter. He's just going to cheerleader his superiors, regardless of the account he uses. And his "superiors" include the silly troll MIB whom I am busy pointedly ignoring. That should give you some sort of insight as to just how inferior that adolescent Australian is.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Forgot the password? Doesn't really matter. He's just going to cheerleader his superiors, regardless of the account he uses. And his "superiors" include the silly troll MIB whom I am busy pointedly ignoring. That should give you some sort of insight as to just how inferior that adolescent Australian is.
                    Stones and MIB are great posters. I doubt Stones is adolescent becuase he's supposed to be in university. That picture you've all seen was long ago at school.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      accuse plagiarism without one source. typical of a self-aggrandizing, sociopath.

poor little **** lasted all of a couple hours. also, learn to read, you dumb, ignorant faggot with no knowledge of himself let alone anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X