No announcement yet.

People acting crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People acting crazy

so i'm at the bar last night, and these guys are giving the bar tender i know a real hard time; i've known this kid for years now, we've played in the same league and he's just a generally real good kid. so these guys, 3 of them, i decide to walk over to them and ask them to cut the guy some slack in a polite and non-confrontational way at which point this italian looking guy walks up to me and says "do you know who i am? walk away now!" que? at this point i'm in disbelief and amused SO while i'm looking at his face right after he was done talking decide to pour my drink on his head, real steady like. it took like 2 seconds to empty it all and the bouncers came around and i just walked back to my seat at the bar. guy didn't even react he shat his pants so bad.

20 mins later the guys trying to buy me a drink and his other friends are all trying to shake hands and give daps; said no thanks to the drinks and left those phags with out stretched arms.

its not funny how close some people just pop off at the mouth not realizing how much danger they could be putting themselves in.

Slow pour....classic move. Never tried it, I'm more a punch in the mouth without saying anything type of guy.

Good work.

Comment

Well handled. I would have had to write this from a jail cell.

Comment

gracias, gracias.

if he were bigger maybe he catches the treatment, but this guy was just out of his league in a serious way.

Comment

Working...
        X