Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops w/ half-naked baristas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard viet cooch stinks. ive only been with 2 viet girls and they were cousins but i was *****faced drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      i heard viet cooch stinks. ive only been with 2 viet girls and they were cousins but i was *****faced drunk...

i've never ran into a viet with a stank cooch...a couple of chinese girls tho....some funky ass rotting nacho cheese or patis smell...my gag reflex just kicked in from typing that

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Viet girls...my kryptonite

werd.. Thats why i married one..

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i've never ran into a viet with a stank cooch...a couple of chinese girls tho....some funky ass rotting nacho cheese or patis smell...my gag reflex just kicked in from typing that

i need to find a viet girl.

i bet glove knows this vietnamese chick named Diem Nguyen. shes fuucken sexy but she hates me, idk why

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

They have this shiet in norcal too..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              werd.. Thats why i married one..

i was with one for 2yrs, another for a year and a half and probably dated 3 more

Comment

i bet glove knows this vietnamese chick named Diem Nguyen. shes fuucken sexy but she hates me, idk why
                Haha...I've never been into Viet girls. Don't know why. But I'm bousta look up that girl on your FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  They have this shiet in norcal too..
                  They need to hurry up and move further north to Washington then.

Comment

Yo she's fine as hell...you get at that? She has a lot of mutual friends.
                    Last edited by -The Glove-; 07-08-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                      I went to cafe lu a few months ago. The girls are FINE AS HELL. The pictures don't do them justice. If you compliment them and they like you, they do a little tease for you. :P I like the place alot. The drinks are expensive as hell though.
                      My boys been wanting to go, its in santa ana right? Ima have to take a lil trip to the OC soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X