No announcement yet.

Megan Fox 'In Tears' Over Shia Labeouf Hook-Up Confession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    You would think her being a movie star millionaire would negate that though.
    She's not really a movie star like him though and she definitely doesn't have the money he has.

She has become a B level actress who's job is to show some **** and ass and smile once in a while.

Comment

Lulz, pwned..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        She's not really a movie star like him though and she definitely doesn't have the money he has.

She has become a B level actress who's job is to show some **** and ass and smile once in a while.
        when was she ever an A level actress? Doesn't that take years of...decent work? Just cause a chick is hot doesn't automatically make them an A level actress.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          when was she ever an A level actress? Doesn't that take years of...decent work? Just cause a chick is hot doesn't automatically make them an A level actress.
          Agreed, I do think there was a time where she was getting parts in big movies though, like the Transformers movies and Bad Boys I think she was in.

After that she fell off, people got over her quickly. On a side note, I bet you she can fuk like a Vietnamese whore though....

Comment

Well lesson learned Megan.

Dont be a ho.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              well she was being pushed & carefully groomed & shoved down the public's to be a A list star. the fact that she couldnt act for **** but had 2-3 leading lady roles testifies to that. She's on her way (if she's not already there) to just being another pretty face due to the fact that every project that had her as a leading lady has bombed.

O yea, the **** & ass part, she hasnt given us none of that either.

greedy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Tim, you're not popular enough for me to beef with on here, but I will say: when I bring back Comment on the Following Members, you def got your spot. DIESEL is going on it too.
                this motherfunker said i am not popular.

whata****!

but it still hurts.

Comment

Agreed, I do think there was a time where she was getting parts in big movies though, like the Transformers movies and Bad Boys I think she was in.

After that she fell off, people got over her quickly. On a side note, I bet you she can fuk like a Vietnamese whore though....
                  She's the type of ''actor'' people in 10 years won't be remembering. Even Pamela Anderson is above her workwise.. And That's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    this motherfunker said i am not popular.

whata****!

but it still hurts.
                    He's right thouse

Comment

She's married to Brian Austin Green though. The guy hasn't been relevant since the original 90210 show.

Comment

Working...
                      X