• Show
Clear All

had watermelon vodka at a party last year

dont know how they made it but it wasnt very strong imho

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      had watermelon vodka at a party last year

dont know how they made it but it wasnt very strong imho
      For real??? Which Vodka did they use? I'm thinkin of making it next week with smirnoff or skyy. And was it seedless or with seeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
        Been doing this with rum for a long time. Best when put in the icebox.
        Icebox after all the alcohol is poured in right? And which rum do u use?

Comment

when i was backpacking a guy made it in Oz, it was pretty good. Only had a little bit though.

Even though i knew it was watermelon vodka, i was still surprised when i ate it that it tasted of vodka for some reason. Hard to explain but i think i was expecting it to be a bit fruitier, instead of tasting like pure vodka with a hint of fruit

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
            For real??? Which Vodka did they use? I'm thinkin of making it next week with smirnoff or skyy. And was it seedless or with seeds?
            panda believes it was this, its a polish vodka with a bit of an edge. its flavoured though:

watermelon did have seeds, why? u like ur watermelons filled with seed?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              panda believes it was this, its a polish vodka with a bit of an edge. its flavoured though:

watermelon did have seeds, why? u like ur watermelons filled with seed?

Nah its like I was lookin info up last night and like some ppl say it works better with seeds and other say seedless watermelon is better.

Personally I like watermelon with no seeds so I just eat it like that, seeds I gotta be spittin them out every 2 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post

seeds I gotta be spittin them out every 2 seconds.

Comment

FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    FIFA?

Yo son gimme liikkkkeeee 30mins I just got home imma take a shower n **** now.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                      Watermelon Vodka tastes good, but it's all just a marketing ploy to get black people to drink more Vodka.

Racist ****s.

wont be too long until they come out with watermelon steel reserve

Comment

Working...
                      X