Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the last poster who red you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to have lost my Karma privileges, or I would have green K'd anybody who had a red K hater on em.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      Lol right your the one making it sound like you actually have feelings towards me. Negative, but feelings nonetheless. You make it sound like I made it all personal, lol. I don't like you nor dislike you, I could care less what you think about me, especially through the 'net.
      dude, I thought you knew

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        dude, I thought you knew

It is serious businees which will end in one of us challenging the other to a street fight which will never happen because real people always got something better to do.

Comment

Not sure.

But karma whoring is nerdy and annoys me..........well it used to. But some people have an OCD thing and have to have it like points LOL. So if you have that I'll send you some. Moot point in many aspects though, the new system doesn't raise your karma like it used to, unless you're a newb and have like 2 posts.

I rarely if EVER give out "bad karma" on this site. Mainly just use it to make people happy as a gesture.

Lots and Lots of internet friends I have on this site I like to at least send them karma if I can't message them all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'd send you all the red if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              I'd send you all the red if I could.
              stfu slutboy

Comment

Last red K I got was a while ago when I asked the hispanic lounge to give me red K I wanted to see if I could bring it back to green. As a matter of fact, I think bigdlb12 was the last one, and I had to insult him so he would give me red K.-3900

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Last red K I got was a while ago when I asked the hispanic lounge to give me red K I wanted to see if I could bring it back to green. As a matter of fact, I think bigdlb12 was the last one, and I had to insult him so he would give me red K.-3900
                  sorry man, If I could hit you up with green ok, you'd be ok, but I cant yet, you told me to

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    sorry man, If I could hit you up with green ok, you'd be ok, but I cant yet, you told me to
                    Don't trip I still want to do it little by little.

Comment

No idea who he is but it was someone by the name of Hent. He then went on to say death to American soldiers.

Comment

Working...
                      X