No announcement yet.

How good is Chicharito really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    While the positions are different, a football player is a football player.

Erik thought Sanchez was better than any England player.
    Erik's an idiot, good job stooping down to his level.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      Erik's an idiot, good job stooping down to his level.
      how is Erik an idiot?:smileysex

Comment

well you have to pretty ****in good to get signed by manchester united. he's good, but he's not a finished product yet, time will tell...

Comment

he plays as a forward for Manchester United, if that tells you anything, they think he is good

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Good but overrated. When he plays great teams with great ball control and defense, he completely disappears.
            That's more a product of team defense against him, even the best in the world get caught up in that. Look at what good defenses did against Christian Ronaldo in the World Cup. One man cannot beat a team.

I think Chicharito is special and it's not because I am Mexican. There is an old saying is futbol, "The ball finds great players". Most players have to work for the ball, look for it and try and find it. The great one's have the ball come to them, it's something that can't be taught, Chicharito has that.

He has a great nose for it and seems to be in great position all the time for it. Now playing for Mexico, which is a good team not great, he can be shut down but that goes for any great player.

I wouldn't put him up there with the best in the world just yet but he's very dangerous around the net and in space, he also has great reflexes and just his presence alone can open things up for anyone on the other side as we have seen in Man U and when he plays for Mexico.

Comment

He relies on very good passes and crosses. If he played for a **** team where the ball is often 2 feet behind or a metre too high etc... he aint scoring much.

Players like Messi do rely on a good team, but if he had the ball, they would still make **** happen regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                well you have to pretty ****in good to get signed by manchester united. he's good, but he's not a finished product yet, time will tell...

Comment

I actually know a lad that bought an Eric Djemba-Djemba United kit when he signed for them.

Comment

As a United fan i will be truthful for once..

Dude is overated as ****

Can't pass more then 5 yards

When he does stepovers he looks like a ******ed deer on ice

Good finisher though

But not in the likes of Ruud, Ole and Cole's league yet

Comment

Chicharito is not only a "united player", he was one of their best players last season. Without him, i dont think they would have won the leaugue.

For the first half of the season Rooney was off form. Chicharito made him better! why? because Chicharito is a poacher, which means he is always on the offside line, dragging the team, making more room for Rooney to roam in!!!

Chicharito/Rooney = perfect partnership

because they make eachother better

Comment

Working...
                      X