Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever beaten you at any type of game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to go to the arcade in chinatown every once in a while, my friend brought a ******ed ass whore with him once and she whooped my ass in street fighter, really bad. she played Zangief and all she did was spam the lariat and mash buttons, i had no chance.

Comment

Ping pong and darts

Comment

Dish-washing and vacuuming

Comment

My girl always beats me at "just the tip"...Whenever she tries to play hard to get, I ask for her to let me just get the tip wet...

Once I get it in, she keggles (spelling) her muff. That is when she knows she has me...I am now her play thing...

I feel used afterwords.

Comment

i don't mess with video games and in sports the answer is a resounding no. i won't even let my daughter beat me in a race. just kidding about the last part.

Comment

Yea, my ex beat me in bust-a-move. I was ****in heated lOl

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Dish-washing and vacuuming

Comment

I don't recall ever genuinely losing a game to a girl. I let girls take shots on me in a game of b-ball, I go easy on them in a game of pool, and also bowling. But never too easy, just give them a chance, never let them win.

Comment

not that i can remember. i'm sure one did when i was a kid or something, but nothing comes to mind right now.

Comment

My girl thought she could beat me in arm wrasstling as i am pretty skinny... LOL i ****ing owned her and dominated her. Felt like I was raping her when i crushed her with one hand while she used both arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X