Do you find this attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This little kids excuse...smh.

"I work out, so I want a girl that works out too."

So cause Ether likes to play video games, he's gonna want a gamer girl.

Or since I like boxing, I have to get a girl that likes boxing too.

Fucking dumb ass, relationship noob. Having similarities is not everything in a relationship, sharing same hobbies is common between homies, not girlfriends. Girls are supposed to be feminine, if you want a tom boy, then you're gay, plain and simple. Just get a boyfriend dude.

"Opposites attract", helloooooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      This little kids excuse...smh.

Fucking dumb ass, relationship noob. Having similarities is not everything in a relationship, sharing same hobbies is common between homies, not girlfriends. Girls are supposed to be feminine, if you want a tom boy, then you're gay, plain and simple. Just get a boyfriend dude.

The difference is, I can get girls, I can pick and choose but you and Ether have never had a girl in your life's so of course you guys are confused on the subject. You will get the 1st girl that ever looks at you because your desperate and you don't care about her looks/hobbies/interests ect.

You mad bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Thanks. PM sent for a video.
        I received it, thanks bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          The difference is, I can get girls, I can pick and choose but you and Ether have never had a girl in your life's so of course you guys are confused on the subject. You will get the 1st girl that ever looks at you because your desperate and you don't care about her looks/hobbies/interests ect.

You mad bro?
          You're a virgin.

I talk to your lil sis all the time. We're gonna be brothers in law one day.

Comment

• Dorian, you know very well, you can't get any girl. We both know you got girls you like toying around with you and never let you hit.

I know this, cause I was her boyfriend, you know who

That was on the belt line.

Comment

• That was below the belt line. Oh ok, I see how it is around e-here. It's cool, I'll remember this, best believe I'll remember this.

Comment

• I'll forgive you if you watch this video from start to finish tho .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaDE7u-WJOI

It's short anyway

Comment

• Dorian's got that little man's syndrome. When he was a little fucktard he would constantly be turned down when attempting to get on rides with the other kids, simply because

Comment

• I see whats going on, I seriously do.

I won't stand for this e-abuse by two low life snakes dressed in sheep's clothing.Good night, Boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      This little kids excuse...smh.

Fo sho brah. And if ya want dat **** all night all day you should search for some frigid fugly feminazi.

Comment

Working...
                      X