Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Derrick Rose or Kevin Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like how Durant likes to hang out on the perimeter and shot threes. He's a great player though.

Comment

both of their strengths are the other's weakness

Durant has a great stroke and range, Rose not so much
      Rose is a beast and loves to attack the paint, Durant doesn't do it enough

Comment

as much as I like d rose from his simeon days,Memphis days, have to go with durant.durant will eventually win his amount of chips by him carrying the team.he shows glimpses of him being that CLUTCH player to hit big shots. as soon as rose loses that step of athleticism then it's back to the drawing board in getting working on a jump shot,being more craftier than just relying on athleticsm.

Comment

It's real close, but I think it's Durant. He's top five in the league, D-Rose is lower half of the top ten.

Comment

Derrick Rose as a PG isn't the best passer and has a shoot-first mentality which is never good at the 1. And he isn't the most efficient scorer even though everything he does seems to look impressive.

Kevin Durant as a SF is a bad matchup for any type of player. He could go from a step back long-range jumper, to slashing and dunking, to post up baby hooks. He has all the tools that a scorer needs.

Durant is the better all-around player.

Comment

Is could see Durant as the top 2 guys in a few years but he need to get aggresive down low. Whether slashing more, posting guys or battling for rebounds.

Comment

Keven Durant...

Comment

Love KD to bits but I have to go with Derrick Rose here. Just feel he has a better ability to alter games (acknowledging how badly he was shut down against the Heat).

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                    If Rose has a teammate as good as Russell Westbrook the Bulls make the finals imo.
                    Westbrook cost them a couple of games. last postseason.

Comment

Derrick rose has to do everything offensively on his team... He has no one to take the pressure off of him offensively. Durant may appear or be a better ppayer offensively but i think drose will be better. He makez his teammates so much better. He has the desire needed to improve his jumper.

Comment

Working...
                      X