Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George W. Bush and his buddies pulled of the biggest heist in history, 17 billion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When saying that Obama has raised the deficeit like no other president you must also tell the people that it stems from a program that Bush already had working through the house, that being the bail out of the banks.

In my opinion Bush sucks a$$....................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      When saying that Obama has raised the deficeit like no other president you must also tell the people that it stems from a program that Bush already had working through the house, that being the bail out of the banks.

In my opinion Bush sucks a$$....................Rockin'
      Taxpayers have now recovered "more than 99% (about $244 billion) of the approximately $245 billion in total funds disbursed for TARP investments in banks," the Treasury said. The agency estimated that "bank programs within TARP will ultimately provide a lifetime profit of nearly $20 billion to taxpayers."

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11049...sury-says.html

Some will be lost to Fannie and Freddie, some will be lost to unrecoverable money given and loaned to GM and Chrysler. All told though, a drop in the bucket compared to what Obama has overspent since taking office.

But I agree. Bush sucks. Obama sucks harder.

Comment

its more than that.

the oil in iraq is worth almost a trillion dollars.

Comment

Working...
        X