Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you had to do 15 or more years in jail..would you have sex wit men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mofos in here talkin as if they're gonna have a choice. if fleece johnson likes you he's gonna take yo booty. Its just that simple

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Some guys from the local area back in the day were caught for armed robbery and sentenced to a 10 stretch

2 guys did their time

The other 2 became gay with each other and were supposedly in love
      Was the 2 gays you and BoxingFan85 lmao, you two queerosexuals. Id spit on yall

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Some guys from the local area back in the day were caught for armed robbery and sentenced to a 10 stretch

2 guys did their time

The other 2 became gay with each other and were supposedly in love

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Modafocka you were the prizon wardon who would like to watch inmates in da showa

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            You broke back mountain nukka, you keep spitting coz you think that's a lubricant.

Comment

no because ****sexuality is an abomination & i like broads not playing with swords

Comment

Originally posted by BOB ARUM SUCKS View Post
                no because ****sexuality is an abomination & i like broads not playing with swords
                If fleece johnson told you you could get it the hard way, or the easy way, which way would you choose?

Comment

Working...
                X