Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just got raped by 2 men... do you keep quiet or phone police?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    lol.................where's you gangsta hood homeboy?
    I am not telling you because if I did, you would be scared and just avoid me. Let's just say if you came to my neighbourhood, you will be facing some stuff that no country sees and you would be scared like a woman

Comment

some guy got raped once seen it on crimewatch. so brave in coming foward to report that shit

i would go straight to the police to get them ****s sent away

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        I am not telling you because if I did, you would be scared and just avoid me. Let's just say if you came to my neighbourhood, you will be facing some stuff that no country sees and you would be scared like a woman
        You a pirate living out on the open water or what? I'm failing to grasp this geographical sentiment.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
          ok man you win i would want to **** with a badass man like you

Comment

Originally posted by QeeOra View Post
            some guy got raped once seen it on crimewatch. so brave in coming foward to report that shit

i would go straight to the police to get them ****s sent away

You are the first poster to be on topic. You are a very good man, so what if the police asked your neighbours for any witnesses

They may laugh at you and spread it to the world

Comment

What if you secretly enjoyed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Quitschko View Post
                What if you secretly enjoyed it?
                I heard most men don't report it because they got an erection and was even further shamed thinking they may have liked it. But it's a natural response.

Did this happen when you got raped TS?

Comment

If this ever did happen, then no, no report to the police nor forget about it. Basically do everything in your power to find the culprits and leave them both in critical condition.

Comment

Neither, I would get revenge and murder them.

Here is a rape that went unreported though.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I heard most men don't report it because they got an erection and was even further shamed thinking they may have liked it. But it's a natural response.

Did this happen when you got raped TS?
                      How big is your 3 inch c ock?

Comment

Working...
                      X