Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wazaa the only Indian Poster we got here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's pissed, he prefers to be called native american

Comment

he cooks a mean curry.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I thought he was a AfghaniP@kiMeniDian. He got mad at me and told me not to touch any Afghan girls a couple of days ago. I guess he was afraid I was gonna take his future wife's virginity.

***** Glove homie. I wanna say it's 107 today(give or take a degree or two), and what the hell did you do now that you gotta have your ass in court bruh?

It's just a BS DUI. Was supposed to be done with back in April, but incompetent assh0les can't do my evals right so looks I'll be going back again next month. Had a job offer rescinded cuz of this BS. I shouldn't complain tho. My worries are nothing compared to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          It's just a BS DUI. Was supposed to be done with back in April, but incompetent assh0les can't do my evals right so looks I'll be going back again next month. Had a job offer rescinded cuz of this BS. I shouldn't complain tho. My worries are nothing compared to yours.
          Naw Glove mah homie. Your worries are just as real as mine bruh. I'll be prayin for a positive outcome to what you goin through bruh. Having a job landed, only to have it snatched back because some dumb ass dont know how to do they job sucks big fat monkey nuts.

Comment

Well, If it aint my boy Chief...

Had to vanish yesterday but im here for about 30 mins now, wasssupp B?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Well, If it aint my boy Chief...

Had to vanish yesterday but im here for about 30 mins now, wasssupp B?
              Chillin like a villian Terrel mah homie. I got a bit of downtime today, so I figured I'd hop on here and post a lil bit. Whats goin on with you homie? Why you grey bruh, who you done pissed off?

Comment

Who's this wazaa guy? He a "dot" Indian or a "hey ya hey ya hey". Indian.

Stay cool over there chief bruhnlaw. Send me that address and immature send you some booty books, airplane bottles of crown, 2 hot 8 cd's, and a hubigs apple pie....

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  he's pissed, he prefers to be called native american

Total bs. He be called.......

Comment

Don't ever disrespect India like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Who's this wazaa guy? He a "dot" Indian or a "hey ya hey ya hey". Indian.

Stay cool over there chief bruhnlaw. Send me that address and immature send you some booty books, airplane bottles of crown, 2 hot 8 cd's, and a hubigs apple pie....
                      Fa sho Bruhnlaw. Imma PM it to ya. I'm in the land of Islam, so they wont let me have any booty books or crown(They ****in up my mojo with that there bruh). But the Hot 8 and the Hubigs will have ya boy smilin from ear to ear.

I think Wazaa is the red dot kind, but they paint his pink because of his love for the Hindu Kush Piccadilly Picker Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X