No announcement yet.

Accept Christ As Your Imaginary Friend And Enjoy His Fairy Tales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atheists eat babies, opinion.

Some religious people mutilate a baby's genitals, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      I have a liberalist interpretation of the bible.

If a nice story stops a born wanker from being an even bigger one then what's the harm?

Jesus gave Blind Barthemeaus sight? Maybe he just removed a couple of cataracts with a curved needle.

Jesus fed the 5,000. Yeah, well any of us good do that.

Another point the bible is accepted to have been written by humans. Which opens it up for all manner of interpretations.

If somebody got their moral grounding from Brothers' Grimm fairy-tales then I have no issue with that either.

Comment

There is more than death.

We will all comeback for the second life. As new humans or as animals.

Or we just die and it goes all black and that's it.

Comment

Get used to the idea of the latter, I guess believing in a second life is an easy way of managing your life. It's depressing thinking that you won't last forever and this life will be over before you know it.

But I'd rather be realistic, then tell myself there is an after life. If I do come back as an animal then fuck yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
            Like eating babies faggot? You mad faggot? LMAO
            Witty response. Grow a brain - then respond to me. Calling some one a Faggot is so Christian, isn't it?

You're such a sad ****, that for your whole life you've been manipulated into Dogma, and are now so entrenched, that you are ignorant to every truth thrown at you.

Death's the end - accept it. Words written by like-wise cowards won't change it.

Altruism exists.

Altruism exists throughout all Nature and has done since life first evolved on this planet.

There's no such thing as purely 'Good' and purely 'Evil' No Sub-corporeal influences.

Tit.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMarr_Loc View Post
              Witty response. Grow a brain - then respond to me. Calling some one a Faggot is so Christian, isn't it?

You're such a sad ****, that for your whole life you've been manipulated into Dogma, and are now so entrenched, that you are ignorant to every truth thrown at you.

Death's the end - accept it. Words written by like-wise cowards won't change it.

Altruism exists.

Altruism exists throughout all Nature and has done since life first evolved on this planet.

There's no such thing as purely 'Good' and purely 'Evil' No Sub-corporeal influences.

Tit.
              Blaming God for your ugly ass face is not the answer

Comment

Believing in god and heaven is such a cop out, it's a easy way out for those who don't want to face the music once death's near for 'em, it's not all their fault though. Most people were taught to believe such, from a very young age, week end week out, to teh point where disbelieving it seems illogical, i.e. brainwashing. That's religion for you. A load of fucking bollocks, innit.

Comment

The whole notion of religion is an utter farce which on a par with the tooth fairy. It is just a comfort blanket for those who are scared about death. Free your minds you gullible ****s.

There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by REYNA LOC View Post
                    To be fair, religion has indeed ****ed up its image pretty darn well..

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
                      Atheists get their moral compass from the same place everyone else does - from society. Society sets the rules and the limits on behaviour and society, via corrections and law enforcement in civilised countries, enforces it. Largely the same morality is adopted by atheists as by people who believe in god, the difference is that atheists don't pretend that an angry cloud daemon is in charge of it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X