Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accept Christ As Your Imaginary Friend And Enjoy His Fairy Tales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a liberalist interpretation of the bible.

If a nice story stops a born wanker from being an even bigger one then what's the harm?

Jesus gave Blind Barthemeaus sight? Maybe he just removed a couple of cataracts with a curved needle.

Jesus fed the 5,000. Yeah, well any of us good do that.

Another point the bible is accepted to have been written by humans. Which opens it up for all manner of interpretations.

If somebody got their moral grounding from Brothers' Grimm fairy-tales then I have no issue with that either.

Comment

What if someone from the future traveled back in time and invented the bible to make us all look like dickheads?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        What if someone from the future traveled back in time and invented the bible to make us all look like dickheads?
        What's even the harm in that either.

If I went back in time thousands of years, carved some rules into a rock. I'd definitely have at least a few million followers.

Comment

What's that reptile theory too?

We're prawns to lizards or some shit.

Comment

Comment

An 18-year-old Bible Basher trying to question other's intelligence.

Fuck Off! And learn something - Dick head.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMarr_Loc View Post

Like eating babies faggot? You mad faggot? LMAO

Comment

I never understood religious people saying if you don't believe in God you have no morals etc.

That's ridiculous and just another way of them telling themselves that they're normal.

Religion has started a lot more wars, is accountable for a lot more deaths and is generally the reason why there is so many problems in the world.

I'm not bothered though, I don't care about what other people believe in. When I die, I'm gone. Which is better than spending 70/80 years telling yourself that there is more than death.

Comment

Working...
                      X