No announcement yet.

Whats wrong with sharing your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with sharing your life

Some people seem to get pissed when others talk about there life,i feel like this is a commuinity of friends,who in reality understand each other then a lot of close real life friends do.
    I love having this support base and i read and take to heart all the advice given,and i hope i have helped some of you.

Growing up i did not have the internet so to find friends outside of the gym was tough,and only having fellow boxers for friends sucks,i like that my boy grand champ from denmark can weigh in on things,or my buddy Kadyo from the Phillipines or John Locke from the uk,if it was not for this site all of my friends here that are not from america i would probably never have a chance at knowing.

Poison was a helluva fighter!

Comment

I honestly don't really like anybody on here anymore

Except for the odd few.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        I honestly don't really like anybody on here anymore

Except for the odd few.
        Am i one of the odd few............

Comment

am i one of the odd few?

Comment

What I don't understand is how some posters(mainly *******s) can hate another poster just because he praises another fighter not named Manny Pacquiao.

Last time I made a thread talking about how inspirational Oscar De La Hoya's life story is, and how he got a lot of love on some talk show on TV a couple of days ago by a lot of people for saving their wife or mother's life in his hospital and how he helped troubled teens graduate and go to college because of the charter school he opened. Well, long story short, the thread was getting a good amount of people comin in and giving DLH props and some ******* sent me red k and wrote a message saying to stop making Threads that have nthing to do with Pacquiao and that he was closing my thread and he did...WTF??

I have gotten good advice too in time of need here, but lately this place has gone to shit.

Comment

iTS NOT AS GOOD AS IT ONCE WAS BUT IS ANYTHING,I DRANK A DR PPER AT 6 THOUGHT THAT IS THE TASTIEST DRINK EVER,I DRANK A LONG ISLAND ICE TEA THOUGHT DAMN THAT WAS TASTY,NOW I DRINK SCOTCH STRAIGHT UP FCK TASTY.

Comment

Sharing is caring!

Comment

Ain't nuthin wrong wit it. Just a lotta fools hate because your life is more exciting then theirs :weed5:

Comment

You shouldn't care about most of that anyway, plus you got plenty of support on here anyways mark..

Now Mersey on the otherhand is an Internet bully..

Comment

Working...
                    X