No announcement yet.

Mexican Mom's putting the smack down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Mom's putting the smack down

I was at the park with my daughter last night and I saw two smackdowns by different mexican moms in the same park trip.

One time, this boy (about 8) and his mom got to the park, she sat on a bench and he went to play, he came up to her about 2 min later and started to whine, but before he could get his whining at full force she straight bit ch slapped him in his face. POW! He stfu real quick and sat down next to her....

The next time a mom was walking with her little girl (about 5) and she started trying to pull away and mom put the hammer slap down right on her wrist, you know the skinny sensitive part on the inside. WHOP! Little girl stfu too.....

It just happened that it was both Mexican moms last night, I always find it entertaining to watch how people discipline their kids. Mine has never acted out at the park yet and my nephews don't really tangle with me. They think I'm a crazy Irishman or something. One of them was beefing with me one time and I just left the park with him immediately and he got to cry all the way home. I was ready to go anyway.

I don't really like the hitting.. The reason there acting out in the first place is because the parents are failing in some area.

Comment

"Spare the rod, spoil the child"

Most people here think they were hit when they were kids, they have no idea. I used to catch Mexican mom beat downs on the daily.

You know when you get beaten so bad you are sobbing AFTER the cry and snot is running down your face but you don't even bother to wipe it off.

My mother's favorite weapon was a metal hangar to the back of the leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        "Spare the rod, spoil the child"

Most people here think they were hit when they were kids, they have no idea. I used to catch Mexican mom beat downs on the daily.

You know when you get beaten so bad you are sobbing AFTER the cry and snot is running down your face but you don't even bother to wipe it off.

My mother's favorite weapon was a metal hangar to the back of the leg.
        Crazy stuff.. Do you slap/hit your kid too cuauht, when he/she doesn't behave?

Comment

A lot of times kids act out just to test you..... But these women were quick as hell with the pimp hand. I could see if the kids were acting out for awhile or doing some crazy shi t but damn....

Cuauht, that's not getting hit. It's getting beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Crazy stuff.. Do you slap/hit your kid too cuauht, when he/she doesn't behave?
            My daughter is too old to be hit to be honest, when she was younger though, I did spank her in the bottom.

Never abused her and after the first time I had to spank her, just my voice would make her cry if she knew I was angry.

I think that some children need that type of discipline, some don't. For example, my brother was a little cry baby and mama's boy who never got hit because he always did what my mother said, me on the other hand, I needed beat downs.

I was so rebellious that I was almost out of control by the age of 10 years old. I had the cops called on me at 8 for destroying a construction site and doing over 20,000 dollars worth of damage.

Not proud of it, just didn't want to listen to anyone. Some kids need it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              A lot of times kids act out just to test you..... But these women were quick as hell with the pimp hand. I could see if the kids were acting out for awhile or doing some crazy shi t but damn....

Cuauht, that's not getting hit. It's getting beat.
              My mother used to rub habanero peppers and then rub the side of my eye when I cursed. It didn't matter if you washed it off, it would burn for hours.

Imagine a mother in this country caught doing that? She would be arrested...for us it was normal. My uncle used to beat us with the wire brush that you use to clean metal pipes with.

I was so terrified of him and my aunt, I had nightmares of them.

Comment

My daughter is too old to be hit to be honest, when she was younger though, I did spank her in the bottom.

Never abused her and after the first time I had to spank her, just my voice would make her cry if she knew I was angry.

I think that some children need that type of discipline, some don't. For example, my brother was a little cry baby and mama's boy who never got hit because he always did what my mother said, me on the other hand, I needed beat downs.

I was so rebellious that I was almost out of control by the age of 10 years old. I had the cops called on me at 8 for destroying a construction site and doing over 20,000 dollars worth of damage.

Not proud of it, just didn't want to listen to anyone. Some kids need it IMO.
                That's what they say alright, I would never hit my kid though.. I honestly don't think I could even if I had to. I know it works differently in the states though..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  That's what they say alright, I would never hit my kid though.. I honestly don't think I could even if I had to. I know it works differently in the states though..
                  Yea but you don't have bad ass little Mexican kids running around that will try your patience to the point of you wanting to kill them let alone beat them....hahah

Comment

My mother used to rub habanero peppers and then rub the side of my eye when I cursed. It didn't matter if you washed it off, it would burn for hours.

Imagine a mother in this country caught doing that? She would be arrested...for us it was normal. My uncle used to beat us with the wire brush that you use to clean metal pipes with.

I was so terrified of him and my aunt, I had nightmares of them.

your mother is a sick twisted bitch
                    you were abused

Comment

Working...
                    X