No announcement yet.

Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    "In my fight against terrorism?" What fight, Lupe? I like his music, but dude needs to shut up sometimes. You don't involve yourself in politics yet you always have something to say about it. I remember listening to a panel of hiphop heads at some school, and the smartest, most eloquent person there was Bun B (yeah, UGK, candy paint, sizzurp, Bun B). I was surprised as hell, cause I originally was expecting Lupe to kill it but he said nothing of substance.
    A lot of these socially aware rap artists think they're soo smart. Probably appear to be the most intellectual when they're within their social circle. Like Mos Def, until he appeared on the wrong panel and appeared out of place,embarrassing himself:

Comment

Noone cares what this bum has to say.

Comment

Big ups for Lupe for speaking his mind, you don't have to be a politician or leader to make a difference. I wouldn't blame Obama as an individual, but the US military and government are responsible for many things that we would condemn as "war crimes" if they were committed by say Sudan, Syria or Libya.

"I am not a politician yet I suffer the consequences"- Peter Tosh.

Comment

He doesnt vote?

Then someone kills his family, the Police do nothing about it, and then he's complaining about the law and goverment he didnt even look at.

Comment

Who the hell is Lupe Fiasco? Sounds like he supports terrorists and other enemies of the united states. He can run his mouth against this country as much as he wants, but try anything and its allllll over for him.

There was another radical anti american muslim in Detroit who thought like this guy who was prepping to try some violence with his little group of followers and he got shot 20 times. Over before he even started.

Comment

Working...
            X