Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gives you the right to hate another race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    i enjoy a little bit of racism to a funny extent.

but if it goes overboard thats when i dislike it.

i think im racist/stereotypical, but in a funny way.
    I am the same way. Any racism I use is merely as a joke. Sometimes people need to see the lighter side of it.

To answer the question, you're free to hate/love/like/tolerate whatever you want. I think serious racism is wrong and completely ridiculous, but its a free country.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I am the same way. Any racism I use is merely as a joke. Sometimes people need to see the lighter side of it.

To answer the question, you're free to hate/love/like/tolerate whatever you want. I think serious racism is wrong and completely ridiculous, but its a free country.
      Yeah right thats why Mr. Goldberg(Derrangeds father) refuses to hire "negroes and "spics" in his bagel shop. Ive also been pmd racist hurtful words from this poster on 20-30 occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
        Tell your own race that before you start trying to lecture anyone about racism.

Watch the the video and don't even try to tell me it wasn't racism. Practically the whole neighborhood decided to jump in and attack those whites.

I don't know the situation (cause my computer is muted), but that was some bull****. Straight up!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Yeah right thats why Mr. Goldberg(Derrangeds father) refuses to hire "negroes and "spics" in his bagel shop. Ive also been pmd racist hurtful words from this poster on 20-30 occasions.
          George what's up with this?

Comment

let them hate, every generations getting better tho, they cant change it

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
              Why do you attack Trigger, Chinch? You two beefing?
              Naah, were not beefin' just makes me mad to see he such a rasist fuuck!!!

Comment

Seen Triggerhappy at the mall today!!!

Comment

Good question. Ask fantastic,iceta lives, xcreta4, islamio, theplayer, and general24 why they hate anything that hasn't cross the border? All racist, and they like it!!!!! LOL sick people for sure!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
                    Tell your own race that before you start trying to lecture anyone about racism.

Watch the the video and don't even try to tell me it wasn't racism. Practically the whole neighborhood decided to jump in and attack those whites.

if i see my mom get hurt like that, someones gonna meet jesus before their time comes.

Comment

all dogs go to heaven

u cant turn a hoe into a house wife

so feed your dog a bone

Comment

Working...
                      X