• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    just cuz she is on the silver screen and tv doesnt mean she can act

she has a few pop ablums, doesnt mean she can sing

ok, I will give you a chance, showed me why she is hott
    She can sing, have you heard any of her songs?

She can act.

Comment

Comment

I used to have a huge crush on Hilary Duff when I was younger...but the ring girl's definitely hotter.

Comment

I like them both a lot...

But I'll go with Hilary Duff.

Comment

Brittany Palmer.

She is the hottest UFC girl at the moment. Hopefully Rachelle Leah comes back at some point.

Comment

I would put it up Hillary's Duffer

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                really? -Kev-, cannonball_X voted for horse face?

here is something more of your style

May I see your wife/girlfriend?

You would probably never get with a girl as pretty as Hillary Duff so.....yeah.

I see girls like Palmer at college. Actually I just saw one like her today.

You are seeing her tights and boobs and judging her from there.

Pretty sure if Duff was in tights and showing her cleavage it would have been a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  May I see your wife/girlfriend?

You would probably never get with a girl as pretty as Hillary Duff so.....yeah.

I see girls like Palmer at college. Actually I just saw one like her today.

You are seeing her tights and boobs and judging her from there.

Pretty sure if Duff was in tights and showing her cleavage it would have been a different story.
                  no, here is a face shot, and I still pick Britt over Hill

really, am I missing something here, it is no contest, like the votes prove

nad for your info man, I have only shown my wife to a select few, they all agree she is very pretty

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Obviously.

You think she's ugly?
                    I think she's average. In miami, I wouldn't look twice at her.

I do think bigdlb obviously has some sort of beef with her.......but she does hae a horse face, undoubtedly

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I think she's average. In miami, I wouldn't look twice at her.

I do think bigdlb obviously has some sort of beef with her.......but she does hae a horse face, undoubtedly
                      Walt, no beef or horse meat with her, you said the same thing I said, I think she is average, I live in Fl for a good while, Naples, Miami, Clearwater, Tampa, Coco Beach, etc... and your average girl there blows both of these out of the water

I just cant believe Duff has 25% of the vote, whats wrong with these cats who voted in her favor?
                      SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X