They're on her personal blog so

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        They're on her personal blog so
        she doesn't own it...... it's a fan owned blog

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          she doesn't own it...... it's a fan owned blog
          Iunno. Before today I didn't even know what her name was. Always just knew her as the young looking chick with big ass ****.

Comment

What does she do?

Comment

Comment

That chick is ****in banging!

Comment

Girls always looked like that back then just saying. I still remember girls in my class who looked exactly like those MET Art girls especially the Puerto Rican and Russian ones.

*Koreans were a hit or miss. Although, I would say I didn't stand a chance getting them anyway. They like white guys since the 90s. In the 2000s, black guys are the in thing to do. I'm thinking 2010 will be Latinos - I haven't been back to New York for over 5 years now.
                  Last edited by jjbj2; 06-07-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                    Girls always looked like that back then just saying. I still remember girls in my class who looked exactly like those MET Art girls especially the Puerto Rican and Russian ones.
                    Well damn I wish I would've gone to your school. The only girl remotely close to this girl, I ended up dating for a year and a half. German/Japanese with a nice ass. That's what caught my attention at first. Saw her ass when she was at her lockers lol. Didn't realize it was my friend's girl.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Well damn I wish I would've gone to your school. The only girl remotely close to this girl, I ended up dating for a year and a half. German/Japanese with a nice ass. That's what caught my attention at first. Saw her ass when she was at her lockers lol. Didn't realize it was my friend's girl.
                      Yea, I have them as Facebook friends. All the girls are married and they still look hot. And the guys they married look so ordinary that it is true that girls/women don't really pay attention to looks. It makes me happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X