No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice Q&A!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/K.O's View Post
    You try fighting with a broken back punk ass!
    i didn't peg you for one who makes excuses.

you got your ass beat.

deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      i didn't peg you for one who makes excuses.

you got your ass beat.

deal with it.
      You gonn get your teeth knocked out talking like that, whitey.

Comment

Do you find that white prostitutes get themselves extremely drunk when it's time for them to have sex with you?

Comment

Look who's back...The monkey of the Ufc, that's what they call you now

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/K.O's View Post
            Ask your brother King Kimbo Slice a question and I shall respond.

I'm coming for yall cats that keep trying to stop me from getting my bread.
            Would you wear these shoes? What do you think of them?
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Look who's back...The monkey of the Ufc, that's what they call you now
              Mutha****a you serious?! 'Monkey of the UFC', phaggot we suppos to be brothas in arms and you out here trying to knock down a fellow blood borther for doing his thing? if/when i see your punk ass I'll knock all of your teeth out with a right haymaker. You gonna eat yo food through a straw now punk ass softie!

Klitschko's, they know their teeth are mine in 2012, best believe..

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
                Do you find that white prostitutes get themselves extremely drunk when it's time for them to have sex with you?
                You walkin on thin ice. Last warning.
                Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                Would you wear these shoes? What do you think of them?
                Photobucket
                Da hell is dat? I seen a cat wearing those at the gym the other day and I almost assaulted the kid. If you gonna be like Kimbo, you gotta be alpha mutha****a. Know what I mean? rock dem gold teeth, have your weed stash in your leopard coat and hide yo pipe in your pink cowboy hat. Ain't no gangsta gonna wear those unless you a gaddamn marathon runner.

Comment

Check dis pic out-exclusive for my boxingscene cats!

Comment

How does one become an alpha male, such as yourself...brotha?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      How does one become an alpha male, such as yourself...brotha?
                      You gotta make a couple videos of you knocking some brothas out in a sunny backyard, look mean and aggressive and call anyone out. That's one of the 1st steps brotha but the thing is, Kimbo was born a natural beast. Mama Kimbo used to beat all of us up to make us tougher, daddy Slice used to make us jog to school every gaddamn morning including in winter while the other kids were on the bus.

I'll tell you cats something, life is scary... that's why you gotta be SCARIER.

One love, brotha.

Comment

Working...
                      X