No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin: Paul Revere Warned The British

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    I believe she was elected as governor of Alaska by US citizens.
    Alaska and Hawaii are probably the states which least represent U.S opinion. Since you seem to be unaware of that I can infer all Brits must be idiots too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Alaska and Hawaii are probably the states which least represent U.S opinion. Since you seem to be unaware of that I can infer all Brits must be idiots too, right?
      Yeah no kidding. Population of Alaska: 698,473. Population of the US: 311,499,910. So we're talking about a state with less than a quarter of a % of our total population. So significantly less representative of our country than say the BNP is of England.

She doesn't represent me and I don't believe that McCain really wanted to win the election. He just wanted some eye candy on his shoulder to hug at every opportunity. Either that or he knew he couldn't beat the much younger and more charismatic Obama. Hell John recently needed over 20 million dollars (much of which was unspent Presidential campaign money) to win a state primary in a tiny state like AZ (and that was with tons of help from Hannity and Beck and a very damaging video of his opponent doing a shady infomercial.)

I'm torn between wanting her to just go away and enjoying the furious effect she has on libtards countrywide (and even up north apparently.)
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-06-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HATEFUL View Post
        she's where she is today because she's white & somewhat attractive. If she looked like madeline albright or golda mayeir she would have never been forced fed to mccain as a vp candidate.

that being said, id ****k the living daylights out of her & michelle bachman.
        You mean the witch lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          You mean the witch lol
          Oh yeah, she was the one whose election platform was "I'm not a witch"!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Oh yeah, she was the one whose election platform was "I'm not a witch"!
            No Piggy, you're thinking of Christine O'Donnell. I could see how you mix the two, they're prone to saying weird things.

Comment

If people have to take drug tests to flip hamburgers why dont we require IQ tests for political candidates?

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post

the female version of george w bush

Comment

Apparently Sarah Palin still has supporters. Not only that, they're prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to protect their silly leader from the harsh realities of... well, reality.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...-revere-gaffe/

The article details how right wing numpties are actually editing Wikipedia to better fit her inane comments.

All of this could have been turned into a charming and harmless gaffe if Palin had simply said "Yeah I was a bit tired and messed up the details, watcha gonna do?" but she has this astonishing arrogance in thinking that she is infallible in some way so she compounded her embarrassing flub by insisting that she as right! And now her followers are doing the same thing by attempting to rewrite history!

By the way Wikipedia has given the Paul Revere page a semi protected status to protect against abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Revere

This is the Conservapedia version:

http://www.conservapedia.com/index.p...2&oldid=875976

The original entry reads:

Paul Revere (1734-1818) was a silversmith in colonial America who was very active in Boston-area revolutionary groups such as the Sons of Liberty. He is famous for riding from Boston to Lexington, Massachusetts with William Dawes on the night of April 18, 1775 to warn the minutemen that British troops led by General Thomas Gage were invading. Revere was captured before he could reach Concord, but managed to escape. His midnight ride was immortalized by a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.[1]

The edit (which appears to have been rescinded - even ****servapedia couldn't sink to that level of inanity) included the following line:

Part of the purpose of the ride was to warn the British that colonists would exercise their gun rights.

Whaaa!?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Apparently Sarah Palin still has supporters. Not only that, they're prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to protect their silly leader from the harsh realities of... well, reality.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...-revere-gaffe/

The article details how right wing numpties are actually editing Wikipedia to better fit her inane comments.

All of this could have been turned into a charming and harmless gaffe if Palin had simply said "Yeah I was a bit tired and messed up the details, watcha gonna do?" but she has this astonishing arrogance in thinking that she is infallible in some way so she compounded her embarrassing flub by insisting that she as right! And now her followers are doing the same thing by attempting to rewrite history!

By the way Wikipedia has given the Paul Revere page a semi protected status to protect against abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Revere

This is the Conservapedia version:

http://www.conservapedia.com/index.p...2&oldid=875976

The original entry reads:

Paul Revere (1734-1818) was a silversmith in colonial America who was very active in Boston-area revolutionary groups such as the Sons of Liberty. He is famous for riding from Boston to Lexington, Massachusetts with William Dawes on the night of April 18, 1775 to warn the minutemen that British troops led by General Thomas Gage were invading. Revere was captured before he could reach Concord, but managed to escape. His midnight ride was immortalized by a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.[1]

The edit (which appears to have been rescinded - even ****servapedia couldn't sink to that level of inanity) included the following line:

Part of the purpose of the ride was to warn the British that colonists would exercise their gun rights.

Whaaa!?

I want to be annoyed, but its just too ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Yeah no kidding. Population of Alaska: 698,473. Population of the US: 311,499,910. So we're talking about a state with less than a quarter of a % of our total population. So significantly less representative of our country than say the BNP is of England.

She doesn't represent me and I don't believe that McCain really wanted to win the election. He just wanted some eye candy on his shoulder to hug at every opportunity. Either that or he knew he couldn't beat the much younger and more charismatic Obama. Hell John recently needed over 20 million dollars (much of which was unspent Presidential campaign money) to win a state primary in a tiny state like AZ (and that was with tons of help from Hannity and Beck and a very damaging video of his opponent doing a shady infomercial.)

I'm torn between wanting her to just go away and enjoying the furious effect she has on libtards countrywide (and even up north apparently.)
                      That's absurd, of course he wanted to win the election and the main reason he chose Palin as a running mate was to inject some youth into his candidacy because he's run before.

The mistake was that interview that Palin did with Gibson and Couric. That just turned America away from her and he was completely embarrassed by her responses and the way she handled everything. In a return interview, you can see him defending her and getting really upset with the questioning while she is sitting right next to him.

It was like watching a father protect his child.

My thing is this, I understand she is very popular in conservative circles but is this someone even conservatives want representing the U.S world wide? Could you imagine her meeting with heads of states? I mean talk about disaster...............

She says she's "a normal, everyday American" well guess what, I don't want a normal everyday American to be my president the same way I don't want someone like that to be my doctor, engineer, lawyer etc.....

Comment

Working...
                      X