No announcement yet.

just got into it with babay mamam#2 and almost beast 2 dudes in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    If a man was on the edge of violent rage towards a woman in the street, I would stare to see if he hit her. I want to think I'd charge in and break it up or something like that, but I might not. It might just be something that attracts your attention. It's not like Larry was just riding the train and was getting stared down.
    True, and I mentioned that already. But I think if some one is willing to stare and stick their noses in some one else business, then they should know what comes with it. The angry man may tell you to mind your own business, and depending on who you are, you might want to say something back, and right there another problem starts, that YOU started, by not minding your OWN business[not you, i'm talking in general].

But with that said, arguing loudly in the streets will always attract nosy people to stare. No matter who it is Larry was arguing with, a woman, a man, a dog, a cat. A nosy person is going to be a nosy person and look at what's going on. Me, I honestly would just glance and keep walking, i'm not the nosy type, I couldn't care less about strangers problems. If it's not my friend/family arguing, fuck em, i'll keep walking, not my business.

Comment

You're lucky those 2 didn't beat your ass to a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurfmar View Post
        You're lucky those 2 didn't beat your ass to a pulp.
        doubtful homie..itll take more than 2 lil ****s to beat me down

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          doubtful homie..itll take more than 2 lil ****s to beat me down
          Larr, it's better to walk away from a fight than to risk getting severely beat up/shot/ stabbed, etc...

Comment

Larry is a ******ed **** looking for attention. You are nobody and you know it. We all know it. So quit your gay little threads and put your kids up for adoption. They will thank you for it later...BTW you were d i ck riding the grizzlies and now you are d i ck riding the Miami Heat. You are a loser...kill yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Larry is a ******ed **** looking for attention. You are nobody and you know it. We all know it. So quit your gay little threads and put your kids up for adoption. They will thank you for it later...BTW you were d i ck riding the grizzlies and now you are d i ck riding the Miami Heat. You are a loser...kill yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                you're a sad case.

Comment

you need to move

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    dorian..im beening 100 percent honest here..i know yall think i make this stuff up..but im pissed...dude told me"ill beat the breaks off you"man id literally kill this guy with my bare hands.....im steaming ...pissed the **** off...had to play it off for the police,,had 2 situations going at 1 time
                    You live a very pathetic life. I actually feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                      You live a very pathetic life. I actually feel sorry for you.
                      just to answer your sig son,pac fought them all coming from a loss..he faced none of those fighters after they came from a good win.PWNED

Comment

Working...
                      X