Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    you mean that same night in Memphis? Probably. ^

Comment

Larry, you are a ***et azz attention whore. Nobody gives two schitz about your stupid going nowhere life. Your kids are probably better off without you so do them and us a favor...get lost you sorry ass hat.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        Larry, you are a ***et azz attention whore. Nobody gives two schitz about your stupid going nowhere life. Your kids are probably better off without you so do them and us a favor...get lost you sorry ass hat.
        take a close look at your avy..now ask yourself do you wanna look like that...

Comment

calm down man, and read this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              yup.

go get some sex.

that'll calm you down.
              LMAO!!!!!!!!!l

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                outside arguing with her..and 2 dudes ride by looking so i ask wtf you looking at..my dad was there and held me back ..cats were talking **** police show up she tried to get me arrested..mow im here telling the story...****ed up man..i hate dis ****..imma find them cats later and **** em up tho..........and i swear on my kids this is all true
                So a couple of guys were looking at you, so what? Risk getting in more trouble over something as trivial as that? You're smarter then that man, at least I hope you are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  So a couple of guys were looking at you, so what? Risk getting in more trouble over something as trivial as that? You're smarter then that man, at least I hope you are.
                  No, Larry's taken pretty much every chance to show that he really isn't.

Comment

Those guys were probably looking to see if you hit the woman.

When a man and a woman argue in the streets around here, other men stop to look to see if the man is going to abuse on the woman.

They're not minding their own business, that's the cops business, but fighting with a woman in the street causes attention from people around you, you should know this. You should be more cool headed towards women. Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                      Depending on where you grow up, a natural reaction to being grilled is asking "what are you looking at". But I agree you can't do it to everyone. I think it's just curiosity, like seriously, why would YOU stare at another man you don't even know?

Comment

Working...
                      X