• Show
Clear All

Comment

Just wish he retired 1 year earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        and he would have 3 less rings also.

what's your point , fruitcake?
        Give him Carter, Iverso, mcgrady and he still wins in his prime. **** A past Prime but still good Shaq won one with Wade.

Comment

and he would have 3 less rings also.
          what's your point , fruitcake?
          Exactly.

His whole career would have went in a different direction if Kobe wasn't drafted. Possibly taking over Charles' title as Best ever to never win a title.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Give him Carter, Iverso, mcgrady and he still wins in his prime. **** A past Prime but still good Shaq won one with Wade.
            okay.

give vlade divac carter , iverson and mcgrady and he'd probably win too.

what's your point , cum bucket?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Exactly.

His whole career would have went in a different direction if Kobe wasn't drafted. Possibly taking over Charles' title as Best ever to never win a title.
              You're sick if you think Shaq wouldn't have won a title, he was a born winner. I also think you forgot about the title he won in miami as a has been that was still doing damage with wade in 2006....

Comment

McGrady yes. The rest...... probably not.

Prime McGrady and Prime Shaq.... terrible two anyone? That is a killer combo right there.

You're sick if you think Shaq wouldn't have won a title, he was a born winner. I also think you forgot about the title he won in miami as a has been that was still doing damage with wade in 2006....
                I said "possibly". And I doubt he would have ended up in Miami if the 3 rings never occured. His value would probably drop and he would end up on lesser teams. Probably. Not meaning he wouldn't be great, meaning teams would look at him and question if he can get it done or not.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-01-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

okay.

give vlade divac carter , iverson and mcgrady and he'd probably win too.

what's your point , cum bucket?
                  That shaq was the ****.. Vlade had magic, and webber and couldn't win **** because of bias ass referees and Shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    McGrady yes. The rest...... porbably not.

Prime McGrady and Prime Shaq.... terrible two anyone? That is a killer combo right there.
                    or both take turns getting hurt.

Comment

That sha was the ****.
                      apparently not.

since he had to wait for a teenager to develop first before he can win one.

Comment

Working...
                      X