• Show
Clear All

• Kid got owned.

Comment

• the old "live by the sword, die by the sword?"

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        the old "live by the sword, die by the sword?"

Kind of goes for both the old man and the kid....no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Kind of goes for both the old man and the kid....no?
          meh, i dont know...

im not getting into the laws of it as you guys are

but i believe that if you tote a gun you'd best be prepared to be shot at...

having a gun at home in a safe or whatnot is not something i consider toting a gun either

Comment

meh, i dont know...

im not getting into the laws of it as you guys are

but i believe that if you tote a gun you'd best be prepared to be shot at...

having a gun at home in a safe or whatnot is not something i consider toting a gun either
            Well the old man is doing life so you do the math........

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Well the old man is doing life so you do the math........
              right, but technically he didnt 'die by the gun' so to say as the lad did

just a cliche statement... that i believe applies to the kid

Comment

the old "live by the sword, die by the sword?"

The good ol' ''I need something to eat, cuz. lets rob those old fools'' and the other ''I'm tired of all these ****ing gangbangin' no good kids I'll put one in the next who get in my shop''

Comment

right, but technically he didnt 'die by the gun' so to say as the lad did

just a cliche statement... that i believe applies to the kid
                  well at least the kid's mom is happy.

she was supposedly bragging to people "that they can kiss the ass of a black millionaire" since she's suing the pharmacy.

classy lady.

shocking her kid became a gang member who robbed pharmacies for drugs.

Comment

• Im sure this has been mentioned and discussed, I didnt read the whole thread though. Too long.

Anyway, I think this is bull****. Absolute bull**** and a little frightening. In my opinion this is showing that I as a human am not allowed to defend myself. Well I can, but if Im effective at insuring my safety against an assailant I may be the one in trouble.

Was there a point in the video that the guy searched the kid on the ground to make sure he didnt have a gun? I dont remember seeing that part. So how is it that he KNEW the kid was unarmed. 2 guys come in, 1 has gun out, you assume the 2nd has no gun?

**** that, I dont know that I wouldve done the same as the pharmacist but life in prison for this shows just how big a disaster our legal system is.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      Im sure this has been mentioned and discussed, I didnt read the whole thread though. Too long.

Anyway, I think this is bull****. Absolute bull**** and a little frightening. In my opinion this is showing that I as a human am not allowed to defend myself. Well I can, but if Im effective at insuring my safety against an assailant I may be the one in trouble.

Was there a point in the video that the guy searched the kid on the ground to make sure he didnt have a gun? I dont remember seeing that part. So how is it that he KNEW the kid was unarmed. 2 guys come in, 1 has gun out, you assume the 2nd has no gun?

**** that, I dont know that I wouldve done the same as the pharmacist but life in prison for this shows just how big a disaster our legal system is.

Just my opinion.
                      walking over someone laying on the ground, shot.. then calmly taking another gun, walking up to the kid and empty a clip (5 bullets extra into him right?) .. might be going overboard.

He could've easily
                      1. Run to the back of the shop, locked the door and called the police
                      2. run out of the store and call for help
                      3. taking the other gun and point at the kid on the ground keeping him in check until the police arrived.

What he did looked more like an execution, finishing him off kinda deal. Can't say what I would've done but seemed to me he made the absolute worse decision and now risk life in jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X