Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James legacy if title is achieved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    To answer the question - it will be good for his legacy because in the event that they win he will have been the best player on a championship team.

Was that hard?

Really, was it really that hard to just write that?

That is what I wanted to see from people. But no, no one wanted to do that, for whatever reason. It was just too hard for them to express their opinion on the question I asked.

Got damn.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      No, it's not about the play offs. Wade has been the franchise player of this team his entire NBA career. THAT is the leader of the team.

If you guys are misunderstanding that for stat leader. Then no, that isn't what I am getting at. Anyways. Read the 1st post, answer the question because so far only 1 person has even expressed an opinion on the topic.
      I have answered your question.

Your notion is ridiculous. "He has been there longer, therefore he is the leader of the team". Try and let go of the hate for a second or two.

Comment

No, it's not about the play offs. Wade has been the franchise player of this team his entire NBA career. THAT is the leader of the team.

If you guys are misunderstanding that for stat leader. Then no, that isn't what I am getting at. Anyways. Read the 1st post, answer the question because so far only 1 person has even expressed an opinion on the topic.
        Actually, most of this has been on topic.

You believe he shouldn't get as much credit because he's not the leader. People in here are arguing he should get credit because he is the leader.

Comment

Was that hard?

Really, was it really that hard to just write that?

That is what I wanted to see from people. But no, no one wanted to do that, for whatever reason. It was just too hard for them to express their opinion on the question I asked.

Got damn.
          You can't write something that about 99% of people disagree with and then not expect comments on it just because you requested that people answer a specific question.

Comment

I have answered your question.

Your notion is ridiculous. "He has been there longer, therefore he is the leader of the team". Try and let go of the hate for a second or two.

I am not hating. Will you please show where I said "Lebron is a pos and Wade is the best on the team and the best ever. **** Lebron"

I simply replied to statements made with my opinion. As far as he been there longer stuff.

Yes, he hasn't just been there longer. He has been the leader of the HEAT for years. The Team leader doesn't have to be the best player in the NBA.

Shaq was the leader of the Lakers but it was obvious Kobe was the better player. Yet it was still Shaq's lakers. Ray Lewis is the leader of the Ravens even though he has lost a step and Ed Reed had been the best player on that team for the past few years(until he lost a step).

Comment

You can't write something that about 99% of people disagree with and then not expect comments on it just because you requested that people answer a specific question.
              3/5ths of his opening post was on the topic of being a leader on a championship team and now he's mad people are discussing whether or not LeBron is the leader??

Comment

Uh, at least make an effort.

Got damn, how do you just jump into a thread and ignore the topic. That is like walking up to your friends when they are talking about cars and just saying "no motorcycles are better" it's like wtf? At least express an opinion.

Did I trash your opinion? No. I respected your opinion. That is all I wanted to know. They do this on ESPN First Take ALL THE TIME. At least answer the question and then talk about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  3/5ths of his opening post was on the topic of being a leader on a championship team and now he's mad people are discussing whether or not LeBron is the leader??

No their talking about stat vs stat.

Hell, if people were capable of expressing themselves. They would have simply answered the question and then continued with "But I don't see how Lebron isn't the leader of the team anyways." etc etc or what have you.

Comment

I am not hating. Will you please show where I said "Lebron is a pos and Wade is the best on the team and the best ever. **** Lebron"

I simply replied to statements made with my opinion. As far as he been there longer stuff.

Yes, he hasn't just been there longer. He has been the leader of the HEAT for years. The Team leader doesn't have to be the best player in the NBA.

Shaq was the leader of the Lakers but it was obvious Kobe was the better player. Yet it was still Shaq's lakers. Ray Lewis is the leader of the Ravens even though he has lost a step and Ed Reed had been the best player on that team for the past few years(until he lost a step).
                    Ok then, so "leader" doesn't necessarily mean best player, go to guy, clutch player, etc. It is basically an irrelevant term used to describe the longest serving player of note on the roster.

Your question has been answered anyway. What does it do for his legacy if the Heat win it? Heaps. He will be the best player on a Championship team. Whether he fits your criteria as "leader" is basically irrelevant because the term as you use it holds no value. Does it do as much as if he had stayed at Cleveland and won it as virtually a one-man team? Probably not, but that won't hurt his legacy in the long run.

Comment

Ok then, so "leader" doesn't necessarily mean best player, go to guy, clutch player, etc. It is basically an irrelevant term used to describe the longest serving player of note on the roster.

Your question has been answered anyway. What does it do for his legacy if the Heat win it? Heaps. He will be the best player on a Championship team. Whether he fits your criteria as "leader" is basically irrelevant because the term as you use it holds no value. Does it do as much as if he had stayed at Cleveland and won it as virtually a one-man team? Probably not, but that won't hurt his legacy in the long run.
                      Okay, yes. You answered the question. I am okay with it. I accept what you said because you expressed an opinion not just jumping in and saying "no your wrong, Lebron is leader, king of all, the best player, he makes threes more. hater."

Comment

Working...
                      X