Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James legacy if title is achieved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    How would you view Lebron's legacy if he wins a title as a team mate rather than a leader.
    Ummm....if you're watching these Playoffs. Lebron is the one who has closed almost every single game.

I don't know what besides Leadership that would be called. James is getting the ball in the close out situations in these playoffs and the first game tonight, so he's the guy upon whose shoulders winning or losing is falling.

Comment

And that 4-5 3 point outside shooting was an awful lot of bricks tonight. Pretty much, that 3 at the end of the 3rd shifted the game their way. If you're the guy shifting the momentum of the games, closing the 4th (which for the entire playoffs he has) you're leading the team.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I'd say a ring is a ring, and based on Lebron's playoff run this year it only adds to his legacy. And I simply stated that I don't see how James has become "Pippen to Wade's Jordan" when James has taken over the Miami Heat and is the one making the big time plays in consistency.

Calling him a role player is just false at this point, without him the Heat wouldn't have made it to the NBA finals.

So........let me get this right. Maybe the best player in the NBA joins the heat, and takes the team over. And somehow people are bandwagon riders for pointing that out?
        So, if Magic Johnson went to the Byrd's celtics. Magic would have been the team leader there? That is what your saying. Which is just plain dumb.

And no. Anyone who was a real fan of the Heat wouldn't say something as stupid as LBJ being the leader of the Heat. It's just dumb and I can't even wrap my mind around it. I am just dumbfounded by that statement.

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        I'm not a Miami fan. I've just watched the games and from what I can tell James is the clear leader of that team. When they have needed to make shots in the post-season it hasn't been Wade getting the ball and hitting them, its been James.
        Yeah because James is the one getting the ball. But I guess you forget all the times James didn't seal the deal because he decided he wanted to be in the limelight. Right. If the inbound to close the deal was given to Wade, he would drop the dime just like James has been doing. Wade is a closer himself, it just happens to be James with the ball at the end for whatever reason.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lebrons legacy will be great..its only just begun
        Calling me a hater doesn't bother me. Because I have not hated on him in this entire thread. I have simply replied to people who think this thread is about Wade vs James. Which it isn't.

I guess if Carmelo would have went to Dallas. Dirk would be up *****s creek and Carmelo would be the leader. Using your guys' logic.

Comment

So, if Magic Johnson went to the Byrd's celtics. Magic would have been the team leader there? That is what your saying. Which is just plain dumb.
          I think it's even more dumb, to compare Wade to Byrd.

But that's beside the point, and it's clear you have an agenda against James. Wade is no longer the leader on the Miami Heat.....maybe in the locker room but not on the court. That's fine and I'll leave it at that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If Carmelo went to Dallas and proceded to make the big plays when it mattered, score more, assist more, close out fourth quarters in the post-season, carry his team to the NBA finals and hit clutch shots on a regular basis then yes, he would have become the leader of that team.

I don't understand what you are arguing. Are you seriously trying to say that based on what has happened in the play-offs this season, this is Wade's team? If you are, then I'm not sure what to tell you other than maybe spend a bit more time watching fights.

Comment

And no. Anyone who was a real fan of the Heat wouldn't say something as stupid as LBJ being the leader of the Heat. It's just dumb and I can't even wrap my mind around it. I am just dumbfounded by that statement.
              James is the leader because he's the better player. Period.

Stop living in the past. This is not Wades team, go to NBA.com Epsn.com who is front and center? LeBron James.

The fact you can't accept this obviousness is dumbfounding. You must be blind. Have you been following these playoffs at all?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I think it's even more dumb, to compare Wade to Byrd.

But that's beside the point, and it's clear you have an agenda against James. Wade is no longer the leader on the Miami Heat.....maybe in the locker room but not on the court. That's fine and I'll leave it at that.

It's clear right? I asked a question.

You didn't even answer the question. All you had to do was say "I think LBJ's legacy is...."

But no, your the one who wanted to do the LBJ vs Wade theory. Which I have repeated over and over again, this isn't what this is about.

Yet somehow your need for a conspiracy is worse than Jesse Ventura.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  James is the leader because he's the better player. Period.

Stop living in the past. This is not Wades team, go to NBA.com Epsn.com who is front and center? LeBron James.

The fact you can't accept this obviousness is dumbfounding. You must be blind. Have you been following these playoffs at all?
                  That's my question. Is it seriously possible to watch all these games and still think Wade is leading this team? Mental.

Comment

It's clear right? I asked a question.

You didn't even answer the question. All you had to do was say "I think LBJ's legacy is...."

But no, your the one who wanted to do the LBJ vs Wade theory. Which I have repeated over and over again, this isn't what this is about.

Yet somehow your need for a conspiracy is worse than Jesse Ventura.
                    To answer the question - it will be good for his legacy because in the event that they win he will have been the best player on a championship team.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      If Carmelo went to Dallas and proceded to make the big plays when it mattered, score more, assist more, close out fourth quarters in the post-season, carry his team to the NBA finals and hit clutch shots on a regular basis then yes, he would have become the leader of that team.

I don't understand what you are arguing. Are you seriously trying to say that based on what has happened in the play-offs this season, this is Wade's team? If you are, then I'm not sure what to tell you other than maybe spend a bit more time watching fights.

No, it's not about the play offs. Wade has been the franchise player of this team his entire NBA career. THAT is the leader of the team.

If you guys are misunderstanding that for stat leader. Then no, that isn't what I am getting at. Anyways. Read the 1st post, answer the question because so far only 1 person has even expressed an opinion on the topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X