Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my hamster is trying to commit suicide!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I think my hamster is trying to commit suicide!!!!

I have a little roborovski hamster that I seriously think is trying to kill herself as we speak!!

Ok here's the story; I got my daughters two little hamsters(male & female) about 6 months ago. They've been perfectly fine up to about a couple of weeks ago when they started fighting,gnawing and scratching on each other for no apparent reason. Today I cleaned up their cage and put them back in the cage. I took my daughters outside to play and out of the blue one of my daughters said that the female hamster appeared to be dead. So I checked on her and sure enough she seemed to be dead and stuck in between the little space of the back of the wheel and the cage. So i thought maybe she got stuck trying to climb up the cage as she so often climbs. I loosened the wheel and she popped out.

So I thought man that was close one but sure enough a couple of minutes later she was stuck, I repeated the same after like 3 tries and I observed that she is forcing herself into that little space. It looks extremely uncomfortable and painful for the little fellow. She looks like she can barely breath.

What can be causing this behavior? This sounds crazy I know but it really looks like she is trying to kill herself.

Here's a picture a took a few minutes ago:

What do you guys think?

That's disgusting!

Comment

thats a cute little hamster. hope it dies before you sexually abuse it.

Comment

emo hamster

honestly dude it's just a ****ing rat

Flush it down the toilet and buy another one.

Comment

Sounds like the males been trying to **** her!
          Shes prolly trying to hide from that fool!
          Take the wheel out before she gets hurt!

Comment

I think she doesnt like the male, separate them, by putting the male in a different area, and see if she still attempts to climb behind the wheel.

Comment

Islam scares me

Comment

Working...
              X