No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Dead Rising 2

I'm thinking of getting the Zombrex Edition of the game, question, is the game fun and does the game have much replay value after you finish the game?

It's one of those games where you level up and by the end of the game you're better, faster, stronger than you was when you started. Then when you start a new game you start with those stats so everytime you play through it you get stronger and stronger and higher and higher level.

Also there's different things to do, different endings, much farting around with killing zombies, play dress up, save survivors or simply play for achievements. It's a decent game but there's long loading and the controls can be rather annoying.

if you need a new game Dead Rising 2 is no bad way to spent your money if you can find it at a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      It's one of those games where you level up and by the end of the game you're better, faster, stronger than you was when you started. Then when you start a new game you start with those stats so everytime you play through it you get stronger and stronger and higher and higher level.

Also there's different things to do, different endings, much farting around with killing zombies, play dress up, save survivors or simply play for achievements. It's a decent game but there's long loading and the controls can be rather annoying.

if you need a new game Dead Rising 2 is no bad way to spent your money if you can find it at a discount.

Hmm, sounds good. Still not sure if I should spend $40 on the Zombrex Edition.

I've read that there are framerate issues with the game, is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        Hmm, sounds good. Still not sure if I should spend $40 on the Zombrex Edition.

I've read that there are framerate issues with the game, is this true?
        Honestly, I'm not sure.

I played the first one to death and promised myself that I would only get the 2nd one only if they fixed fundamental flaws like the long loading everytime you step into a new room, and the clunky controls.

I played Case Zero and I wasn't impressed so I waited for the reviews and after that decided to just watch a playthrough on youtube of it with funny commentaries. After doing that I wasn't dissapointed that I didn't spent my money on it..

It's different for everyone though and you might love it!?

Comment

Working...
        X