Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Brutality? Fans fight back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most football hooligans, in England anyway, are 30+ men in dead end jobs who are unable to satisfy their wives any longer. Because of this they take out their anger on other fans and the police, who are just doing their jobs. The government must spend a fortune on policing for football matches here.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
      Most football hooligans, in England anyway, are 30+ men in dead end jobs who are unable to satisfy their wives any longer. Because of this they take out their anger on other fans and the police, who are just doing their jobs. The government must spend a fortune on policing for football matches here.
      I have to disagree. Most football hools are now in Russia or Ukr.. and it's not like they cant satisfy their wives, as you said))) it's for fun..)) and why do I say that? compare English vs Russian hools, there are few vids you can find

Comment

Wow, a mob attack four men...very brave.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
          It's a bit more complicated than that, but I take your point.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            I have to disagree. Most football hools are now in Russia or Ukr.. and it's not like they cant satisfy their wives, as you said))) it's for fun..)) and why do I say that? compare English vs Russian hools, there are few vids you can find
            I meant football hooligans in England, there aren't many of them left and the few that are around seem to mostly fit the profile I stated above. I know hooliganism in Eastern Europe is still a big problem and they seem to get involved in it for fun rather than out of anger. I watched a documentary on Polish hooligans a couple of weeks ago and it put me off going there for Euro 2012.

Comment

Working...
            X