Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Brutality? Fans fight back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone posting here has experienced any football violence.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      It's sickening when any person or group take advantage of a situation. In this case, the fans are ****ed up for this.

Watched it yesterday... Part of me loved it. The people have spoken

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I don't think anyone posting here has experienced any football violence.
        I have and its not as awesome as it looks on youtube videos or in films. Its scary shit

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          I have and its not as awesome as it looks on youtube videos or in films. Its scary shit
          Precisely my point. People hooting like morons about someone getting hurt by a pack of braying imbeciles have never been in a situation where they have been jumped following a football match for no better reason than you support the "wrong" team. Luckily in England they stamped that shit out of the game. If that happened in England every single one of those idiots would be tracked down and arrested within a week and if the result ended up on camera it would leave a lot of people saying "ooh ooh police brutality waah waah".

Comment

cops should have shot them.

Comment

nothing unusual

Comment

Video would've been 100x cooler if the first fan who jumped in at them got football tackled and beaten within an inch of his life.

Piece of shit.

Comment

ya **** those pigs.

Comment

Idk if it that qualifies as police brutality ...specially since we can't see if the rib jabbing was justifiable or not...

but this video makes me happy...

Comment

wait wait wait

a group beating up outnumbered individuals

i was taught on boxingscene its only black americans who do that

im confused as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X