Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OKC Thunder better of trading Westbrook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    The stupidest thing I ever heard. Yeah trade away your second best offensuve player and best penetrator.
    Yeah I would want a top quality PG for that trade to be worthwhile.

Russell still has a lot of upside. He will develop more, get better at moving the ball and picking out passes and being more efficient with his shots and drives. He still needs to develop into a PG.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
      trade him to orlando and get anyone you want sans dwight..
      Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Yeah I would want a top quality PG for that trade to be worthwhile.

Russell still has a lot of upside. He will develop more, get better at moving the ball and picking out passes and being more efficient with his shots and drives. He still needs to develop into a PG.
        Honestly the perfect pg would be rondo. Best court vision in the NBA, and penetrate and finish, or penetrate and pass. I would not trade rondo for westbrook though, rondo means too much to the c's.

Comment

Honestly the perfect pg would be rondo. Best court vision in the NBA, and penetrate and finish, or penetrate and pass. I would not trade rondo for westbrook though, rondo means too much to the c's.
          Haha, yeah Rondo would be good. I imagine that if we traded for Rondo my hatred would dissipate, just as it did when we signed Perk.

Comment

I'm loving the Thunder team each year alot more. with Westbrook, Durant and Harden developing more ... cant wait to see what hte acomplish next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Haha, yeah Rondo would be good. I imagine that if we traded for Rondo my hatred would dissipate, just as it did when we signed Perk.
              Why would you hate Rondo? The man has balls the size of watermelons. If he had two good arms I think we could have taken the heat seeing how close games 4 and 5 were.

Comment

Why would you hate Rondo? The man has balls the size of watermelons. If he had two good arms I think we could have taken the heat seeing how close games 4 and 5 were.
                I hate him purely because he plays for the Celtics.

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
                  Then who would they have leading the second unit? Maynor??
                  Jeff Green. Oops

Comment

Originally posted by D-Whistle View Post
                    Jeff Green. Oops

Comment

I absolutely hate Westbrooks game. He's like a bigger, stronger Iverson. AI had more court vision than Wess, though. The guy is supremely talented, but he is a meathead with a very low basketball IQ. He just doesn't get it.
                      I always say a good trade for him would be with Minnesota for the rights to Ricky Rubio, and the #2 pick, whick will end up being Derrick Williams. Rubio does not have the upside of Westbroook athletically, but he knows how to run a team. Plus, Williams is an athletic big man who will cause mismatches at the 4 spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X