Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuсking engineer sends aspiring rapper straight to HELL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the **** didi tell you bout respect ....

Comment

blacks!!!!!!!

Comment

He f ucked him up.... hitting someone when they're down?
        Kicking them repeatedly to the face? that could of killed him

i've seen a video where they kick a guy acouple times on his face and he died instantly

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          No **** it was assault. That dude almost beat the other guy to death in that hallway. You can't kick another man when he's down and defenseless. I can almost guarantee that the victim will have neurological problems the rest of his life from that beating...
          a kick to the face is assault with a deadly weapon if i remember correctly.........

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            next video on here just might be you son
            i laughed out loud. lool

Comment

fake

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I love it when a black man beats a fellow black man almost to death.

Only good things can come from it:

1. The black man that is beating, goes to jail.

2. The black man that got beaten, goes to a hospital.

I love it.
                I was talking to my friend about this the other day. Whites have really ****ed blacks up in this country. They will never have the ability to "takeover" America simply because of what we have done to their race socially. They view it as being "cool" if they abandon their children after birth, kill each other, send each other to jail, there is absolutely no unity among black people. White people have made it so that whenever a black man tries to do good, maybe hold down a job, try for an education, they are cast out by the black race and called Uncle Toms. So what's a black man to do? White people have got you shook.

Comment

Another tough guy kicking and punching a guy repeatedly while hes on the floor and can't defend himself or retaliate.

Dumb muthafuckas need to get paid first then let rappers use their studio. First rule of doing "biznizz in da ghetto".

Comment

Now THAT'S an ass whoopin.

Comment

Did perp getting arrested? Prosecuted? What happend to the victim? Is he still rapping?

Comment

Working...
                      X