No announcement yet.

Lakers hire Mike Brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    Point is there better off going to the inside... Just because they lost it does not reflect on that or them..

Certain players or should I say most need help to win the ship... Some players need more help then others(Kobe).... Some need less help(Jordan).... Some just need some random players that can make the league(Duncan the gawd)
    they did go to the inside.

kobe need more help than others? those other guys had better teammates than kobe.

hell duncan had more help than kobe.

duncan has played with 3 all stars in his title wins. robinson , ginobili and parker.

kobe has only played with 2. shaq and pau. and not even at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      **** you and that whiny ass Lamebeer
      if he was a laker you would have loved him.

he'll put up 17 points and 13 rebounds a game.

great jumpshot.

physical and smart defender.

takes the opponents out mentally.

dirty as hell.

great player.

Comment

• Luke Walton is gonna be so depress now that his non-biological father has retired. I kinda felt bad in a way when i watched his exit interview, but he's a smart guy and he'll definitely be a Head Coach someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
          Luke Walton is gonna be so depress now that his non-biological father has retired. I kinda felt bad in a way when i watched his exit interview, but he's a smart guy and he'll definitely be a Head Coach someday.

i would prefer Luke over Mike Brown

Comment

i'd let kwame coach before mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              they did go to the inside.

kobe need more help than others? those other guys had better teammates than kobe.

hell duncan had more help than kobe.

duncan has played with 3 all stars in his title wins. robinson , ginobili and parker.

kobe has only played with 2. shaq and pau. and not even at the same time.

Wow... Just wow at you comparing kobes all star team to duncans NBA development team... Don't even throw David in there, David with a broken back was done.. He was like 50 when Duncan got him a ring... Parker?... Fast point guard that can't shoot... Manu was the only good one but dude comes off the bench lol... Duncan won many championships with practically no number two scorer...

At comparing the two squads lol step your game up son

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                Wow... Just wow at you comparing kobes all star team to duncans NBA development team... Don't even throw David in there, David with a broken back was done.. He was like 50 when Duncan got him a ring... Parker?... Fast point guard that can't shoot... Manu was the only good one but dude comes off the bench lol... Duncan won many championships with practically no number two scorer...

At comparing the two squads lol step your game up son
                what a dumb.

david robinson was putting up pau gasol numbers when they won.

20-11 in 98 , 16-11 in 99 , 17-10 in 00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i'd let kwame coach before mike.

if there's a season next year, it'll be a fun Lakers-Heat finals

Kobe gets Mike Brown the ring that LeBron couldn't...

Kobe ties Mike with 6 and Laker fan will tell Jordan fans how he won one without Phil

Comment

He can definitely run the Triangle offense, he knows it well. It's too late for that now. Give potato head a chance and see how it turn out. IMO, he's a much better Head coach than Erik Spoelstra. Spo still takes orders and set plays designs from Pat Riley, he can't even come up his own game plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                      He can definitely run the Triangle offense, he knows it well. It's too late for that now. Give potato head a chance and see how it turn out. IMO, he's a much better Head coach than Erik Spoelstra. Spo still takes orders and set plays designs from Pat Riley, he can't even come up his own game plan.

you DO know that i grew up on Showtime and still admire Riles right?

Comment

Working...
                      X