Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo now as good or possibly better than Ronaldo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    Cristiano is better.

He's a winger who scores over 40 goals a season.

He is ridiculous.
    Very misleading

Only by name is he a winger.

He has the same defensive responsibilities as a striker, ie none.

Only difference is he begins attacks from wide where he has more space but is a little further away from the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by gunners View Post
      Very misleading

Only by name is he a winger.

He has the same defensive responsibilities as a striker, ie none.

Only difference is he begins attacks from wide where he has more space but is a little further away from the goal.
      And still scores MORE goals than Ronaldo.

pluss he got that long shot and free kicks. That along with being great at headers is something ROnaldo didnt have.

Im amazed at how great Cristiano is, he is so devastating, he is like a machine. Like Ivan Drako! everything he does he does wit perfection, speed and power

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
        You mean the bias Uefa officials? sending off the guy who was marking the worlds greatest player out of the game??
        I agree with you on that to an extent

But I still dont see how it enhances Ronaldo's season/legacy for Messi not to perform in a game that Ronaldo failed to get to (CL Final)

Ronaldo did fuk all at any point over both legs of the semi.
        Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 05-24-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Nowhere near my namesake.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Nowhere near my namesake.
            Zidane or Ugly/fat Ronaldo?

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
              Zidane or Ugly/fat Ronaldo?
              Neither of them.

Edit: Meaning he's nowhere near either of them.
              Last edited by El Fenomeno; 05-24-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Corleone View Post
                And still scores MORE goals than Ronaldo.

pluss he got that long shot and free kicks. That along with being great at headers is something ROnaldo didnt have.

Im amazed at how great Cristiano is, he is so devastating, he is like a machine. Like Ivan Drako! everything he does he does wit perfection, speed and power
                Don't really know what you're trying to argue tbh

I've already said i think purely on ability, CR7 in 07/08 and this season has had pretty much as good of a season as Ronaldo has ever had.

Overall is he a better player now? Not a chance, will he be? on current form, probably.

The only problem i have is the perception CR7 is a winger, he's not. He has the same duties as a traditional #9 striker, the only difference is he starts wide and drifts in the middle.
                So to say CR7 is a winger and he got x number of goals and Ronaldo is a striker and he only got y number of goals is very misleading

Comment

the real fat ronaldo was alot better than **** ronaldo

for me maradona comes number 1 and then (fat) ronaldo number 2 for the greatest players ever

zizzou number 3

Comment

Originally posted by gunners View Post
                    Don't really know what you're trying to argue tbh

I've already said i think purely on ability, CR7 in 07/08 and this season has had pretty much as good of a season as Ronaldo has ever had.

Overall is he a better player now? Not a chance, will he be? on current form, probably.

The only problem i have is the perception CR7 is a winger, he's not. He has the same duties as a traditional #9 striker, the only difference is he starts wide and drifts in the middle.
                    So to say CR7 is a winger and he got x number of goals and Ronaldo is a striker and he only got y number of goals is very misleading
                    Cristiano is actually involved in alot of build up play tho. But i do agree that he is not a traditional winger.

And why are you bringing up the 08 season, when he is better now than he ever was? 40 league goals says it all really. Greatest of all time.

oh and El Fenomeno you are a nuthugger clinging on to the past. Cr7 > fat ronaldo... get over it

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      the real fat ronaldo was alot better than **** ronaldo

for me maradona comes number 1 and then (fat) ronaldo number 2 for the greatest players ever

zizzou number 3
                      You remind me of a ******* tryin to discuss boxing.

Atleast give us reasons why Ronaldo is better than Cristiano...

Comment

Working...
                      X