Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** sushi..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've liked it ever since I went to a place in Tucson when I was working for Lucent. Can't remember the name, but they have a guy who grills shrimp, lobster, steak, etc and flips a piece of shrimp into your pocket from like 10 feet away. Anyway I like the salmon, avocado and rice wrapped in seaweed probably the most. Sucks I live about 250 miles from a decent sushi restaurant (unless there's one in Chihuahua, which is about 150 miles.)

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
      Substitute the Crab for Salmon. My favorite.

Some places sub the avacado with boiled asparagus. Equally delicious.
      That sounds sooooo good. I love asparagus. Probably my favorite veggie along with Chinese broccoli.

Comment

fresh, properly prepared product makes a significant difference.

Comment

At one point, I was hospitalized in Asia for eating sushi.

It was a painful ordeal, so although I like it, I rarely eat it anymore.

Took me months and a ton of medication to get over it.

Comment

Sushi is good, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              That sounds sooooo good. I love asparagus. Probably my favorite veggie along with Chinese broccoli.
              When I bake Salmon I love me some boiled asparagus to go with it. Throw some salt on there, sometimes some butter. All on some white rice with soy sauce.

I'm getting hungry.

Comment

personally ive never had sushi. not soo big on that type of food, maybe some day but nothing i am dying to try.

Comment

sushi the shit son! it's not for everyone, but then again, it does matter where you get it from...

Comment

Sushi is awesome, not cheap though.

Comment

TS prolly ate at some cheap ass sushi land, blue C sushi conveyor type joint.
                      if you want legit sushi, go to a family owned one or a respectable jap restaurant that serve that **** fresh.

im salivating just lookin at this. Toro Sashimi. bluefin tuna fatty belly.

Comment

Working...
                      X