Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant afford to eat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could eat rice every day of my life. It's probably my favorite food.

Comment

Started stalking the streets, slate robbing suckers for funds
      Now everyday I creep with the heat
      Ain't nothing sweet, I rob for meat
      If I don't steal I don't eat
      Then I lost control and started going too far
      Robbed this brother named Umar
      Then got snatched by the blue car
      Where I grew up it was a living hell
      Then I started to realize – I'm better off in a prison cell
      Now I can sleep, now I can eat
      Can't hit skins, but I wasn't hitting skins when I was in the street
      Aiiyyo I just can't take it
      And every day I ask myself, 'how will I make it?'
      Last edited by Cutthroat; 05-23-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
        Rice is cheaper, fills you up more and has less fat if any I believe. Yes Carbs can turn into sugar, but that's better than Dorito's.

Plus you can do more to pasta and rice compared to Dorito's.
        Well yah it's healthier but not exactly balanced lol.

If you're starving starving it's probably a good idea to invest in a big bottle of whey protein or some type of weight gainer.........just to have on the side of the pasta. 1 scoop of that Semantics whey isolate stuff has like 400 calorie units in it......so if you made a shake with 2 scoops that's 800 calories....probably what most people in Africa survive on tops.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Rwk, all i want to know is if you'd **** Ann Coulter..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Rwk, all i want to know is if you'd **** Ann Coulter..
            Would you? I mean if you would I guess I would also.......because I honestly don't know how to answer that. She's sort of strange in a jagged way and right off the bat I don't find her attractive.

And lol If I had a choice I prefer to fornicate with a female I'm attracted to.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i would only if you agreed to train/dp. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Well yah it's healthier but not exactly balanced lol.

If you're starving starving it's probably a good idea to invest in a big bottle of whey protein or some type of weight gainer.........just to have on the side of the pasta. 1 scoop of that Semantics whey isolate stuff has like 400 calorie units in it......so if you made a shake with 2 scoops that's 800 calories....probably what most people in Africa survive on tops.
                Yeah i got some whey protein, and i bought some cheap ice cream 2ltr for like a dollar i mix it up with a bannana or something and have that for breakfast, then i have maybe a can of tuna for lunch, and ill do the rice/noodles/pasta for dinner and have some fruit or nuts in between i guess that should run me maybe $40 a week which is about my budget

Comment

Brick, learn how to make stew. Get yourself some frozen spinach, fish of your preference. I eat that for a whole week every month. Besides that i eat rice frequently, damn near every day cause it can go with every meal. When i dont eat rice i get some yams, sweet potatoes and similar vegs in that fam.

Comment

What is your situation man? Kinda feel sorry for you.

Buy anything on offer, heck I have seen outside supermarket's, people raiding their bins which has ot of date stuff, but lots of it is good apparently.

Comment

So you're broke but you can still afford internet?

Comment

Working...
                      X