Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking bout signing up for the national guard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing hell. You guys tore Larry to shreds. Good luck with it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      ****ing hell. You guys tore Larry to shreds. Good luck with it anyway.
      Nobody said anything bad to him, we just told him they don't let people in with felonies. Which is a fact.

Comment

trying to better my life

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          you can't.

you have a criminal record.

military doesn't take low life scum anymore like they use to in the old days.

plus who the hell is gonna give you an m-16?

i wouldn't trust you with pepper spray. you'd probably eat it.
          a lil harsh there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Well i'm lucky then, I use to steal from stores at 11-13 years old with my friends but never got caught, well I got caught once but I didn't have the cops called on me, I just promised to never return to that store again . I'd like to join the military some day.
            Seriously, same thing with me. I got chased out of my neighborhood chinese take-out place growing up just because we decided to be little ****heads. We had the cops called on us once but they didn't pinch us. Thanks NYPD!

Comment

I was in the Army for 8 years.

4 years active and 4 years National Guard.

There are many obvious benefits.

I'm currently attending college and the Army is paying for 95% of it.

But if you can get into the Air force I'd recommend that before the Army.

They treat you a bit better.

George Carlin put it the best.

Comment

i need to get away....been having to many issues lately

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  i need to get away....been having to many issues lately
                  I would recommed the Navy if you ACTUALLY want to get away. It can be dull living on a carrier, be ready and expecting that, but you will get to visit a lot of places you normally never will get the chance to. very good learning experience, broadens your horizons.

sometimes its best to kind of 'start over', and rebuild yourself from beginning. you just need to be ready to work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I was in the Army for 8 years.

4 years active and 4 years National Guard.

There are many obvious benefits.

I'm currently attending college and the Army is paying for 95% of it.

But if you can get into the Air force I'd recommend that before the Army.

They treat you a bit better.

George Carlin put it the best.

Lucky guy. When I tried joining the Marines, I was told I need 15 college credits. So they're paying for the majority of your college bills, while I need to get 15 college credits and pay for it myself. I'm about to go to a Marines office and ask them why they let ThePhatom5 in all easy and they tell me to do all these missions to get in? It's cause i'm tanned! Seriously, I wanna join any Military branch, I just want it for the experience, the benefits and all that other good stuff is just a plus.

BTW I always thought the Navy was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                      Seriously, same thing with me. I got chased out of my neighborhood chinese take-out place growing up just because we decided to be little ****heads. We had the cops called on us once but they didn't pinch us. Thanks NYPD!
                      LOL my friends ended up in jail for fucking around with the neighborhood Chinese take out.

Not me, I befriend them if I can, I love take-out Chinese food, plus if you become cool with them you get the orders faster. As a matter of fact, starting from Wednesday i'm gonna have to buy Chinese food every day for 10 days straight, which I have no problem with actually, and can't wait

Comment

Working...
                      X