No announcement yet.

Anyone into comic books?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    I always thought comics were gay, but Ive been watching all the old X-Men cartoons with my kids and I honestly wish I had picked up comics back in the day.
    It's been years since I picked one up and read it, but to further add. Punisher war journal series is worth viewing for anyone. Everyone likes Frank Castle.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i think the last one i bought was the death of superman when i was a shorty. i don't buy any, but i do love the movies though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
        i think the last one i bought was the death of superman when i was a shorty. i don't buy any, but i do love the movies though.
        the 4 part series right? superboy, man of steel, and 2 more I forgot. Or are you talking about the actual comic where Doomsday rips him apart

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          the 4 part series right? superboy, man of steel, and 2 more I forgot. Or are you talking about the actual comic where Doomsday rips him apart
          the doomsday one.

Comment

The Walking Dead.....greatest story ever told

Comment

DC has great characters, there's just way too much focus on Justice League alumni as a company selling point, to the degree, no one (talking casual fans) can mention any heroes beyond the big 6 (Supes, Bats, WW, Flash, Lantern, Aquaman - and even the latter 2 have almost fallen into complete obscurity).

Comment

I'd stay away from Spawn. McFarlane had already started losing his mind approaching issue 100, then I caught wind of him killing off Al Simmons and there being a new Hellspawn awhile back.

I wish Greg Capullo had gotten going with The Creech bitd, the art was amazing. He peaked in the late 90's too.

Pretty much dropped comics as Spawn got ******ed.

Comment

If you haven't read Preacher yet then get off the internet and read Preacher you knob.

Comment

Hmm.

I think the X-Men Dark Phoenix Saga would be a good start, if you just want to get in to the medium as a whole TS. It's solid throughout if you want a good superhero title.

The team Excalibur featuring Captain Britain was also fantastic.

Comment

Alan Moore's Watchmen

Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns & Batman Year One, Sin City series

Jeph Loeb's Batman: Long Halloween

Neil Gaiman's Sandman series

Infinity Gauntlet series

Comment

Working...
                      X