Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Training, running-what they're intended to be used for. Ay the socks were free; I'll take them. I'm not worried about the hate. These serve a purpose for me.
    Your gunna have to grow a beard to be a barefoot runner!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinch View Post
      Your gunna have to grow a beard to be a barefoot runner!!!

Why? It's for training purposes not hippy ideals.

Comment

Why? It's for training purposes not hippy ideals.
        Haha, just ****in' with you player!

But on the real, have you ever tried runnin on the balls of your feet like that?

Comment

Just bought it from rockcreek. Free shipping. Free toe socks.
          Congratulations! You made a wise choice. Enjoy!

Comment

Haha, just ****in' with you player!

But on the real, have you ever tried runnin on the balls of your feet like that?
            Yeah...Ive been doing it since I was in middle school. Stopped running so much after that, but ran track my senior year. Noticed I ran better on my toes, but regular shoes never allowed me to do that comfortably. Hopefully these help with getting me back into shape and strengthening my legs.

Comment

Yeah...Ive been doing it since I was in middle school. Stopped running so much after that, but ran track my senior year. Noticed I ran better on my toes, but regular shoes never allowed me to do that comfortably. Hopefully these help with getting me back into shape and strengthening my legs.

Atta boy!
              Good luck!!!

Comment

Atta boy!
                Good luck!!!
                Thanks bro...

Comment

Thanks bro...

Forsure!!!

Comment

• I can't believe you guys waste money on these things. Especially the OP who has like 5 pairs. LOLZ

Think about it for a second what purpose exactly do these serve for the average person? Are you planning on moving to some remote area, to live in a fuking cave and run around all day like a caveman chasing your food?

Seriously. I could see (maybe) if you were an elite athlete looking for any kind of edge however menial it may be. But we are talking about regular fuking people who work day jobs and train for fun. Face it, you just wear it to be "cool" because it's the latest fad.

Shoes that "tone your glutes" because you are too lazy to just do hard work to get the results you are after.

Comment

• Originally posted by h4te View Post
                      I can't believe you guys waste money on these things. Especially the OP who has like 5 pairs. LOLZ

Think about it for a second what purpose exactly do these serve for the average person? Are you planning on moving to some remote area, to live in a fuking cave and run around all day like a caveman chasing your food?

Seriously. I could see (maybe) if you were an elite athlete looking for any kind of edge however menial it may be. But we are talking about regular fuking people who work day jobs and train for fun. Face it, you just wear it to be "cool" because it's the latest fad.

Shoes that "tone your glutes" because you are too lazy to just do hard work to get the results you are after.
                      the OP has run a half marathon and id imagine plans on running more, have you? I have a pair, i've run a marathon, have you?

you really are completely ignorant on just about everything that dosnt suit you.

Comment

Working...
                      X