Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98% of human beings are utter selfish ****s, so it's highly unlikely you'll ever find yourself in a relationship with someone who hasn't or never will cheat on you.

If you suspect she's cheating, she almost definitely is. If you don't suspect she's cheating, she still probably is.

Comment

To contact the marketing and advertising departments for the reality TV show CHEATERS®, please email us at marketing@cheaters.com.
      Having problems with the Dating Service? Click here for help.
      If you wish to submit a case for investigation by one of our CHEATERS private detectives, please use the “Submit Your Case” link found conveniently on most pages throughout the website.
      For all other inquiries, contact customerservice@cheaters.com.

http://www.cheaters.com/contact/

i would love to see you in this show timba

Comment

I've learned one thing.... don't blame someone if someone ELSE is going after them.

I've seen guys flirting with my girl on FB, she obviously doesn't respond... but it's not HER fault if OTHER guys are dropping lines on her FB.

So the guy calling at night, although I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't draw the immediate conclusion of cheating... A guy could of just been drunk, which most likely was the case, and started dialing numbers and didn't care if she had a bf or not... which most guys don't.

Now, the whole turn the phone off before the shower, then back on after... that's suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Be a man and see whats going on with home boy calling her at 2AM.. If she feeds you some bull**** beat her ass or leave.
          Hitting women is for *******.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I've learned one thing.... don't blame someone if someone ELSE is going after them.

I've seen guys flirting with my girl on FB, she obviously doesn't respond... but it's not HER fault if OTHER guys are dropping lines on her FB.

So the guy calling at night, although I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't draw the immediate conclusion of cheating... A guy could of just been drunk, which most likely was the case, and started dialing numbers and didn't care if she had a bf or not... which most guys don't.

Now, the whole turn the phone off before the shower, then back on after... that's suspect.
            agree. when women are being shady with their phones, somethings up.

timba, demand you see her FB messages. ill bet you 1B she wouldnt let you.

Comment

she's cheating bro,id put my house on it,also she is not very good at it

confront her about it and listen to her stutter through the silly excuses she has stored for you,dont be fooled she's ****ing or about to

that was a booty call

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                1)Assuming her guy friends are "gay".

2) Guy calls late at night. He wants sex. He doesn't want to talk about Glee and Sex in the city(unless he's a ******* if so maybe I can agree with the gay part).

4) If she's not getting her fix with you, she's getting it from some other person/people. Perhaps her 2 friends are DPing her, you'd never know.

Oh and BTW, she's clearly cheating and she's an amateur at it. She's leaving the obvious signs.

You're one of the top posters on this site man, keep it up.:bravo:

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

This is what I've been thinking. I can't blame her if an old boyfriend or friend is ringing her at night. That I can understand. However, turning her phone off has made me deeply suspicious.

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                  agree. when women are being shady with their phones, somethings up.

timba, demand you see her FB messages. ill bet you 1B she wouldnt let you.
                  She's rarely on Facebook. But I'm considering having a look through her phone when she's next in the shower.

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  she's cheating bro,id put my house on it,also she is not very good at it

confront her about it and listen to her stutter through the silly excuses she has stored for you,dont be fooled she's ****ing or about to

that was a booty call
                  I've already confronted her, and she showed no signs of lying. I even told her I felt bad about asking and she said I was being silly and that she would have the same thoughts if I received calls at that hour.

The thing is, if she doesn't want to be with me, she doesn't have to. It's not as if I'm a rich man who can give her the world. All I've got is me. If she didn't want to be with me I'm sure she would just say. What has she got to lose by lying to me and playing me along?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      The thing is, if she doesn't want to be with me, she doesn't have to. It's not as if I'm a rich man who can give her the world. All I've got is me. If she didn't want to be with me I'm sure she would just say. What has she got to lose by lying to me and playing me along?
                      It's just a case of having her cake and eating it too. She gets the comfort and security of a long term relationship as well as the excitement and gratification of having sex with anyone else she wants to. Women are notoriously bad for owning up and accepting responsibility for their actions too.

Comment

Working...
                      X